*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1496354-Yaki-Notsumi--Life-of-A-Half-Vampire2
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Dark · #1496354
the second chapter
CHAPTER 2



                                                        VAMPIER HUNTER





It has been a month since Yaki's vampire instincts activated. Now Yaki could hunt and feed on his own. Though there is one thing that has bother him since the first drink of blood and that the nightmare he has been having every night.Even though it was the same dream it always terrified and tormented him like it was the first time.He couldn't tell exactly what or when something would happen,he just sensed something was melancholy.Since he was now more adapted to his instincts he was sleeping during the day like his brother,and father.And lately he has had a bad feeling but he's not sure what's going to happened.As the days went pass the feeling begin to feel stronger and stronger he knew he should tell someone but wasn't sure if anyone would believe him.Though he should have but he decided he was just perinoid or maybe his thirst was getting to him he wasn't sure which one so until he decided he wasn't going to tell anyone though if he'd known what was about to happened over the next week he would have told.He didn't feel anything wrong physically.Just in his instincts. It was hours past sun down,and Yaki was beginning to get edgy,and discombobulated. He took the short cut through the,dead over ages yet still in tact,old Ashi Forest were his father had taken him to hunt.

    It had plenty of places to ambush people, but resiliently their has been less people to hunt,most likely because superstitions.People believe that the forest is still alive;taking people and using their bodies so it can still stay intact.That is why they call it Ashi Forest,meaning evil.He waited and ambushed 2 people and drank every drop.He then began looking for the third and final one.

    While he was looking for the last one he spotted his brother,Yami, also trying to find a victim. Yaki walked up to his brother ,"Hey hows your hunting going." Yami jumped at the sudden voice and turned to see his younger brother laughing.

    "It's not funny ,Yaki,  you could have blown my cover idiot."

    "Sorry about that I thought you would have herd me coming and you still haven't answered my question how is your hunting going?" Yaki said annoyed.

    "Ok well it's been going shitty. I haven't gotten one drop of blood" Yami said sounding grumpy as he always was when he was hungry.

    "Mines been great. I'm just gonna have one more human and then I'm done. YAY!" yaki told his brother.

    Yami's  hand went to his brother's mouth immediately and said in a angry whisper, "You damn idiot you WANT us to get caught?"

  "No I'm just bored so want to get it over with so I can go home," Yaki said innocently. "You are the only vampire I know that thinks hunting is boring. WOAH WHAT THE-" Yami said as a dagger went flying at his face and bearly missed and looked around trying to see who threw it and saw no one at the moment.

  "Yaki we should leave NOW. Find dad and tell him that there is a vampire hunter in the area!" Yami commanded snapping into serious ,protective, older brother mode.

  "Ok,"Yaki said becoming aware of the situation. As soon as Yaki went to turn and leave he heard the  sound of a knife going though the air. Suddenly Yami yell in pain and I looked to see Yami pulling  the dagger out of his arm.

  "Yaki HURRY GET DAD" Yami yelled Yaki didn't want to leave his brother behind but he knew that if he didn't get dad something bad was going to happened so he turn and jumped through the trees in search of his dad.

After what seemed like forever he was out of breath but he found their dad " DAD, DAD COME. FOLLOW ME. QUICKLY!" Yaki yelled almost in tear,"SOMETHING HAPPENED."

    "What happened Yaki where is Yami?" their father asked in worry.

    "We were attacked by a vampire hunter. Yami is holding him off right now and he's hurt", Yaki said as tears fell down his face.

    "Ok son.Come on", Kaname told Yaki as his son showed him were the incident was.When they got there Yaki saw his brother,the vampire hunter had  a dagger at Yami's heart.

    "Well, what's this.You expect to save him now.Psh,that's pothetic",Nuraku said as he pushed the dagger through Yami's heart,killing him.

    Yaki screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,YAMI! NO! NO! NO! PLEASE!" as he fell to his knees and begain to cry as his father charged to attack the vampire hunter and Yaki watched,broken not able to think his mind was somewhere else trying not to think about his dead brother lying on the ground in front of him dead. He wasn't even paying attention to the fight that was going on until he heard his father scream in pain and looked up to see the vampire hunter with a long sword through his father's stomach and was twisting it.He begin to move it up Kaname's chest,towards his heart. Kaname yelled his last words before the vampire hunter put the sword through his heart, "I LOVE YOU YAKI TAKE CARE OF YOU MOTHER FOR ME" and as soon as the last words came out he fell to the ground dead and this time Yaki didn't scream he didn't want to believe that his father and brother were killed right before his eyes. He sat there muttering "no no no. This can't be happening. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Yaki was a total wreck.

  The vampire hunter walked up  and smiled sadistically. "How does it feel watching your family die before your eyes ,huh, little ,pathetic Lamia. Not fun is it? Haha! You know what. I hate all vampires, and since I killed your precious brother and daddy I might as well kill you,too",Nuraku said as he positioned the sword at Yaki.

Yaki stood up and ran. Nuraku chased after him and threw  daggers  after Yaki,but only two of them hit yaki in the arm.He still ran and soon jumped into the tree and after Nuraku decided to let Yaki go began to pull out the daggers."Ahh!Shit this hurts!",Yaki yelled in agany.Soon he began to feel light headed and fell unconscious.

  "I'll return in ten 11 years.That should give you enough time to grow and become a challenge.Plus that's the year you'll be strongest,when your 20 and

a full adult..........half breed.

            End of ch 2. Vampire Hunter

                 





























































© Copyright 2008 Yuki Sari (cortcort2012 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1496354-Yaki-Notsumi--Life-of-A-Half-Vampire2