*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1496358-What-We-Worry
by Paddy
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Drama · #1496358
Three friends get payback on their fellow classmates after induring much abuse.
Unfinished:



1.



    Marcus Match was a loser, and you didn't have to ask around to figure it out, it was common knowledge. I was going in to my junior year when he arrived as a freshmen, and at first he managed not to cause a stir among the jocks (or as I call "The Jokes") but they always spot fresh meat, plus Marcus was an easy target.

    He stood about six-one and sported a greasy shoulder-length mullet which clung to his pimpled forehead & neck. Marcus would stride through the halls, his dirty brown hair waving from side to side, casting his menacing glare upon anyone he made eye contact with, for the world had shit of Marcus and he was determined to pay it back. But only after careful planning and a few helping hands. This would all shape what would come at the end of his sophomore year, and my senior.

    Not many kids graduated from the 2008 senior class...



2.



    Donald Deckhouse was graced with the most unattractive features known to man, for when he was conceived, God had been passed out in his sacred lazy-boy with a re-run of M*A*S*H* on the tube. Of course, Donald had been the most beautiful baby, but the world was filled with it's little ironies.

    If Donald had been born with a "vag," his enormous pair of tits would have been acceptable. The truth of the matter was that Donald was what the kids considered a "Fat-Fuck." The kids fondled his titties in the hall, and his stack of textbooks (biology, algebra 1, social issues, plus a 6-inch in diameter binder which stocked six notebooks and various school supplies) seemed to always fall out from under his grip for some reason. And when it happened when traffic was thick in the hall, it was hell.

    When Marcus had approached him one day, he had been flattered. Donald had'nt been "socially connected" since elementary school. Marcus was thrilled to meet someone he considered "normal" and early on in their first conversation he mentioned to Donald that "Your the first person i've met that I havent wanted to murder" and they both had a good laugh over that.

    They could relate with each other, sharing their love for anime and heavy-metal music. They also adored the most bloody and realistic video games they could find. It was a way to vent the anger of being nobody's, being invisible.

   

    Together, Marcus and Donald managed to make it through freshmen year virtually noticed by the jocks, and they were thankful for that. They had found each other and they believed the summer ahead would be peaceful. But things don't turn out as planned sometimes, especially when your a loser. People will only let you be happy for so long until they get jealous of you and want to bring you down.

    Jealous of the "Two fagot's having too much fun," a kid by the name of Marty Hobbes decided to have a little fun of his own.



© Copyright 2008 Paddy (rokyracoon68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1496358-What-We-Worry