*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1497295-No-Sense-No-Reason-Just-Imagination
by Medz
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Comedy · #1497295
Take an interstellar journey with me
I woke up today and decided that I am inorganic with the capability to transcend all eight planets... So I packed up my bags and gazed up to the firmament, beam me up and it was done. I vacationed on Mars first, the Martians were always quite cordial, and their variety of amethyst grass is premium. After a hale and hearty dose of overdosing, I determined to travel once more and hit Neptune to converse with the water Gods, I didn’t quite comprehend them as we talked it was all muffled with gargles and bubbles...

Next stop Uranus, and there I was in Uranus, we talked economics and exports... their main export was Lubricants. Feeling somewhat discomforted, I left Uranus directly through the core port, headed in the direction of Saturn to discover the true lord of the rings. My journey did not stop; I turned back towards Mercury and exclaimed By Jupiter, I missed Jupiter!...

So after a heated discussion with Mercurians over galactic affairs of state I embarked to Jupiter en route Venus... Ah the women of Venus, as they walk exposed and beautiful, regrettably they were all lesbians... Once again I was on the galactic boulevard in search of a new end, the dwarf planet Pluto... I didn’t pack a jacket, and Mickey was no where to be found....

Now I sit, perched on the edge of the galaxy watching you mortals contrivance with life, as I experience liberty without boundaries in this galaxy and beyond. I wave farewell to all you myriad living things, I was once human and found out this vessel was restricted but my spirit... my spirit is not...
© Copyright 2008 Medz (mmohamed1604 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1497295-No-Sense-No-Reason-Just-Imagination