*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1497617-Lucid-hallucinations
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Medz
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1497617
Perhaps a view from someone elses eyes
The universe is mine, I own it all. Every cloud that passes sheds its shade just for me; each second of time that passes drifts a salutation towards me. Those mountains they stand with strength mimicking my will, and the oceans try to drench me as I amble through them dry. Sun may shine down but I beam back with definitive flare, and while the earth may quake to reduce cities to rubble my heart tremors rifts throughout existence reduced to naught or less.

While the smoke may rise, dance and drift dwelling within memories encased membranes of simple bliss; I recall moments of clarity in this lifetime or next, but none of them seem mine even those I owned, yearned for and missed. The knowledge of it all was mystery of light unraveled before eyes of mist, it’s really not effortless but impediment forced to simplicity and yet…

It rarely makes sense as I read over it again and again, I can’t pinpoint where it all went wrong… it began with simple nothing, fade to black from white, and life from death… where was I supposed to begin? Now in this infinity created I got lost and lost touch with a remote creation gone astray within … Now, kneel down and pray for me not yourself, pray I find my way back to you… in the mean time do your best.
© Copyright 2008 Medz (mmohamed1604 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1497617-Lucid-hallucinations