*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1497363-Words-of-Love
Rated: · Other · Romance/Love · #1497363
My attraction to words of love and relationships via books, magazines and online articles.
I used to read stories, online articles, books -- anything about love. I read them when I was in love with him, in like with him, out of love and like with everyone and now lucky in love with you. No matter where I was in life romantically, I would still seek them out. It all started with that boy. The first one, the major one. I'd heard of a little thing called love and once I had a taste of it, I want to relate to anyone and anything. This feeling was addicting. So reading these stories about proposals, missed connections, and things of the sort, connected me to my future in a way. Or so I thought. Mr. Perfect didn't make it to my future (a good -- no, great thing now that I look back on it). But single man number 2 came along and not to long after that I found my self sort of, kind of relating to these happily ever afters again... a little. It was short lived but fun and I found myself without a plus one for invitations once again. At this point I didn't exactly go out of my way to look for these happy ending stories. Instead I looked for the how to become happily ever after. I'm not proud of the fact that I became desperate enough for love to take advice from the internet, but at least I was still hopeful. That phase ran it's course and I walked away with a lot of good tips. But now I'm back. I found the most charming posts by a married man, Jake, talking about married life. He refers to his wife as Orange Blossom. Now, I am not married but am very very involved with a certain gentleman. I read Jake's post and relate because I know I'm going to be someone's "Blossom" someday. These words about love and relationships give me hope about loving, not loving and how to love and be loved. Love and politics are two things that will never cease to exist on paper. Thank God.
© Copyright 2008 Jane Orson (janeo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1497363-Words-of-Love