*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1528377-Love-and-philosophy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1528377
How love and philosophical ideas merge.
The great philosophers tell us how to coexist in the world. They tell us how to live in peace with one another by a few simple words. Where is the philosophy on love? Why is it that these intellectual Gods can tell us how to live in every other aspect of our lives through friendships, enemy relations and with acquaintances but leave out the steps on how to be a successful lover. If these men-- and women-- could find the answers to the most puzzling problems.. when to kill, when to lie, when to follow orders internally and externally.. why did they leave such an important part of existing in the world out? As a simple woman who has fallen in and out of love a handful of times I can only offer my philosophy on the topic. Love one like you would like to be loved. Never lie to you love, even to save them harm. Follow the internal orders of your heart and the external orders of your body. Live with reason for loving. Be irrational with your head when your heart tells you to love. The answers to the world of love, lust and everything in between lay in your own hands.
© Copyright 2009 Jane Orson (janeo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1528377-Love-and-philosophy