*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1497698-Seeking-Lyalechka-in-the-UK
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1497698
The first chapter of my second book of three.
  This whole story started out, to my surprise, as an email that I got from my, "MySpace", telling me that I had a message there on their sit. Now I was not to computer wise at that time and I had just resently set up my, "MySpace" account. Hell! I didn't even know what a, "MySpace" was if it wasn't for my daughter, Alissa.
  Well I think I should fill in some of the blanks befor I go on.

  I am a construction worker of over 35 years and I had to retire due to medical reasons. I have been married 3 times. From the first marriage, when I was 19 yeas old, I had a daughter, Alissa. That marriage lasted, ... oh about 3 years I guess if you count all of the time between the preacher and the Divorce Judge. Her mom won custody of her and I went on with building houses and tearing down my life. You can read more about this however in my up coming book,"Tales of the Trails of My Life".

    I was married about 3 years later to a gal that had 2 sons of her own. One was 6 and the other 16. That in itself is a whole nother book. I was fourturnat not to have any children of my own with her. However the reasons for that you can also read in my book.

    And then after that disaster about ...oh another 3 years I got with a lady that was really hot for me and I for her, Woo Woo! And we had twin boys. Thats how hot she was. Hell, the doctor had told me I wsa shooting blanks. We had these wonderful boys, about 1 year after we met, and then two years later the Lord gifted me with a daughter. Two years later, after all of tghat, we got a divorce, due to a pratical reason, I might say, of her being pregnant to another man. Well after all of the leagle battles,I got custody of all three of the three children, and again I have to elitterate, you can read more about that in myupcoming book.
  So here I sits raising children and not having a job and I found myself writing poetry, or so I thought it was Poetry. Quite by axcident, I found myself on Writers.com. A real cool site with many a great writers. I was writing there and I was getting pretty good at working a computer at that time. Before I had always been afraid of these darn things. When I was in Junior High, they came out with the darn things. Had a paper tape to store yourn work on. Well I was in my math class and I was bored because I was all done with my work for this week and the next couple of weeks. My teacher said, "David? Would you like to go down to the computer room and see what you could do there?" I said, "Sure. Show me the way". Well to make a long story short. I ended up crashing Distric 14 Schools computers. after that I was ascared of the darn things.

  So one day my oldest Daughter was telling me about "MySpace" and about how I could met people and keep in touch with her through this site, as to the fact, she had married some anchor klanker want to be, with out me even being envited. Now that she had married some side winder of a want to be squid of a ... never mind, thats in the book as well.
  So let me get to the point. I get this email and it says that I have a message from a lady in the UK. WOW! I'm in the USA and some dame in the UK is interested in me. So I go to my "MySpace", and I take a look-see at this message. OH-LORDY MAY! This girl is, ... H ! O ! T ! T! Now I am tring to be a devought Christen man so I can only say it this way, she was so hot that if I took her to the North Pole, we would have a eal excuss for Global Warming.
So's Ithought to myself, "Self what in the hell would she be seeing in you?" and Myself said, "Haven't a clue. Must be that she didn't take a good look at my profile or mybe she is a Spam or something.
The following is a copie of the email - the addresses you see, to protect the innocent you see.

From: New MySpace Message
To: daveshugerbehr62@XXXXX
Subject: New message from Lyalechka on MySpace sent on 2/29/2008 3:49 AM
Date: Feb 29, 2008 4:49 AM

You've got a new message from Lyalechka on MySpace! Click the link to read, and so on...

I Did ...

Lyalechka
Subject: hello from Ukraine
2/19/2008
You don't know me yet, but I saw your profile and decided to write you
now. First of all I want to say that I'm here just for serious
relationship and I think that a relationship has to be based on deep
constant feelings for each other. It includes as well mutual respect,
trust and openness, and the constant reconfirmation of honest feelings
for each other. The expression of love and gentle kisses, or fondly
caress, and an endless hug are only some of the beautiful regards for
each other. I can't say that I'm a huge romantic, but it would be a
pleasure to me to investigate each other souls in order to verify
their match. I would be happy to retrieve the matching soul in you
when you will answer to my e-mail: lubushka @yahoo. de
I am waiting for your answer with impatience
Lyuba

Now folks, I tell you this had me shock in several ways and in several places. I thought, "No couldn't be me she is talking to, she has to have the wrong fella. Now I meditated on this through 2 mind you 2 pints of wiskey and decided that I was right and I was not going to play in to so hurtful game that someone was trying to play on me. Ya see I had friends (ifen ya call tem that)that would do just that to me, just for a laugh. So I Turned off that darn thing and went to sleep. Yu know, "Forget about it!"
Well then, at about that time I was a newwbee on this site right here that I am writing this on and I was having a 'BLAST", writing poetry getting to know people from all four corners of the earth and a couple of days later I gats the email again telling me to goes to my space, that i have a message. Well I did and it went like this ...

Lyalechka
Subject: Hello Dave
2/27/2008

I'm interested in you and do hope that you too, that is why I'm sure
that it will be much more comfortable to continue talking in the other
place lubushka@XXXXX. de, I'm waiting for you there.
Lyuba

Lordy and then anothern came in 2 days later and it said...

Lyalechka
Subject: Hi David
2/29/2008
Waiting you at: lubushka@yahoo. De Lyuba

So I thunk to my self, "Self this is for real, maybe. Lets right back and see what happens." So I's did and this is what I said...

From: Daveshugerbehr62
To: lubushka@XXXXX.deLyuba
Subject: Here I am
Date: Feb 29, 2008 9:52 AM
You are so persistant!
Well here I am and this is my address to where I am Waiting for you!

David A. Minard

Well, being naive as I are. I got impatient and I did not hear from her, I was watching that darn monitor and watching and watching. So i say's to my self, "Self she acted like she was all that interested, why don't she write?" So here i am with my face glued to the monitor, getting mighty frustrated, I say's I's going to go fetch me a drink so I went to the whiskey store and then I comes back and still nothing on the email. See I am so use to this “microwave world”, I thought that she would be sitting there with a reply. So I set's down, and I typed out another email and it went something like this... (Really it was this)

From: Daveshugerbehr62
To: lubushka@XXXXX.deLyuba
Subject: I am trying this address
Date: Feb 29, 2008 10:08 AM
I keep getting a message that the address is wrong. If this makes it to you than
please let me know.

David

  Well I got no reply so I went back to WDC and started playing around until it was time to take my sad sack to bed.

© Copyright 2008 Gone for Surgery of1st.arm. (sir_shugerbehr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1497698-Seeking-Lyalechka-in-the-UK