*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498864-The-Last-Time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Writing.Com · #1498864
When You Decide Not To Love Again...
Stay For One More Minute To Record Your Image Very Within Me.
Let Me Caress Your Lips And Whisper I Love You Before Dividing.
Grief Was Upon Us Because Of The Distance And The Lack Of Confidence.
Also The Curiosity Of Another One To Love Weight In Your Balance.

After Several Months At Dawn When It Rains I Even Cry.
I Request To Rip You Out Of My Skin Desperately And Expulse You In Each Pore.
Is That When So Much Is Loved It Is Impossible To Live If Is Not Present.
But Love I Gather My Suitcase Deciding Not To Live By An Absent Being.

Left Alone, I Want To Cry You For The Last Time.
By Myself, I Want To Remember Once Before Letting Go.
Alone, Leave Me Alone, That When The Sun Rises I Will Not Remember You.
And When I See You Down In The Streets Ill Say, That To Love Another I Will Learn.

Your Absence Kills And The Indifference Plays Its Part In Its Contrast.
When You Live For Her Thus I Understand With Cleverness That You Already Forgot To Me.
How Did You Do To Pass The Page So Easily.
If It Is Impossible Not To Desire You And Miss You In My Bed, In My Mind.

Your Smile Was Mine And Your Pains Were Also My Pains.
We Were So United That I Almost Felt Your Blood Run In My Veins.
I Will Continue Taking Your Example Like Foundation.
That It Will Be Possible To Permanently Forget And Reject Your Thought.

But I Need More Of That Source That Satisfied My Thirst.
Is A Calvary If Not To Know Today Why You Don't Come To Love Me.
You Don't Know How In Silence I Suffer Seeing It As You Cry Over Her.
Here I Am The Pleb Ian… While She's Your Princess.
© Copyright 2008 kandye_liz (kandye_liz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498864-The-Last-Time