*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498866-Lets-Live-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Young Adult · #1498866
Hopes Of New Love!
A Suffered Rain Drowned My Faith And My Feelings Without Mercy.
You Arrived Without Warning And Like Blow That Revive Me My Solitude Blown Away.
I Have A New Breath And A New Beginning To Feel, A New Inspiration, A New Reason To Live.

Let's Live Today… That You Are As I Dreamed… The Best Thing.
And If There's No Tomorrow? I'll Live As A Clown And Behind My Painting The Pain.
Let's Live Today… That Your Eyes Give Me Peace Feeling Me With Your Love.
And If There's No Tomorrow? I'll Freeze Between Glaciers Of Tears Missing The Rays Of  Heat From Your Eyes.
Let's Live Today… That My Heart Already Almost Does Not Fear Love.
And If There's No Tomorrow? I'll Die Full Of Sorrow That The Heart In Two Part.

Let's Live Today… Because You Are Indispensable… You Have Partly Become Part Of My Heartbeat.
And If There's No Tomorrow? I Just Learned To Play Giving You Everything And Left To Undergo By You.
Let's Live Today… That The Fear Of Loving You Intensely Seizes Me.
And If There's No Tomorrow? Go With The With Faith That You Left In Me A Permanent Mark.
Let's Live Today… Go Deep Inside Me Without Thinking And As Two Crazy People We Will Live The Moment.
And If There's No Tomorrow? With Lost Hope I Will Cut My Wings And Forever Dwell In The Memory Of Us.

Let's Live Today… I Will Not Think But Will Give In To The Passion Of Learning From Your Experience.
And If There's No Tomorrow? It Was Left In My Skin Your Kiss Enrolled With Your Life And Your Essence.
Let's Live Today… Let Me Commit The Sin Of Tasting Your Unique Scent And See My Reflection In You.
And If There's No Tomorrow? Take My Letters And My Heart That Humbly I Could Just Give You.
Let's Live Today… The Distance Is Not An Obstacle For The Feeling That I Take Within Me.
And If There's No Tomorrow?  With A Fulminating Dagger Stab Me Because I Will Not Live Without You.

Let's Live Today… My Spirit Dances Next To The Fantasy Of Your Body And Your Voice
And If There's No Tomorrow? And If Is Not Real? My Soul Would Not Be Able To Say Good Bye.

It Is Difficult To Define And To Know What Truly One Feels.
What Destiny Holds? What Might Happened?
But My Love, You Just Have Certainty That What I Feel Is Completely Real…
© Copyright 2008 kandye_liz (kandye_liz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498866-Lets-Live-Today