*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1499558-Final-Battle
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1499558
Its a little rough. This is the final battle.
    “You FOOL,” She yelled. “Thank you for giving me the throne, fool.”

        “How am I a fool? I help you get back your throne, because this man is evil.”

        Laughter filled the room as Dor fell to his knees. With his head bowed he cried, “You are a fool. She is evil. Do you see the patch on her arm?”

        “Yes, it’s a picture of a bright light for hope.”

        She laughed some more as she ascended to the throne. “This sign did stand for hope years ago. My family was a bunch of fools, then, but now it stands for the power of a god.”

        Dor looked up to Jack, “Now there is no stopping her.”

        “Yes there is.” Jack straightened and pulled out his black sword. “You have committed enough treachery; you will pay for your crime. You die here.”

        “HA, such big talk from a little man. I will kill you for your stupidity.” She reached for her sword as Jack charged up the stairs, only to be blown backwards on to his back.

        Jack struggled to his feet and charged again with the same result. “You will lose.”
Again he charged, and made contact with her sword.

        “I will not lose to you.” She kicked him down the stairs to disengage and he fell.

        “You can barely stand. How do you plan to beat me?” She came down the stairs slowly and Jack charged. Fire exploded up in front of him.

        Jack took a step back, “I know my fate. I will win.” He charged all the way through fire and made contact with her sword again. They swirled around each other attacking and defending. She blew him back again and sliced his arm.

        “I told you, you will lose,” she said as blood ran down her face.
Jack charged again, “Aer contego,” a shield of air stopped her sword from advancing and from blowing him back. “Inflammo,” he said as he brought his sword up and sliced through her.

          As she fell he looked down the see her sword stuck in his chest, he collapsed. Dor got up and walked over to the two of them. “Goodbye sister.” He knelt down next to jack. “You don’t deserve to live, but I shall give you a chance. I am going to move you to a gate and from there the choice is yours.” Jack reached up to grasp Dor, “Goodbye, volo.”



                  Chaos ignited around Jack as the gateway opened, showering him in light. Above the storm raged, lightning thundering down upon the earth, fragments of rocks and stones were exploding into the air. Below the ground was shaking and rolling, tossing even the biggest of creatures off of their feet. Chaos raged inside, guilt and fear battled the courage, he desperately needed.

                  Jack stepped forward into the light pulsing from the gateway and time stood still, collapsing in pain and joy. Peace befell Jack as he floated through this timeless zone, a zone he would never return from. That was when he saw her walking toward me. When she made it to Jack, she stopped and held out a hand.

                  As he got up and straightened myself she spoke in the most beautiful voice he has ever heard, “Your task is not complete yet. Come with me.” A light flashed before him, and the world he had entered, faded away as Jack lost consciousness
© Copyright 2008 Brett Toper (cbrett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1499558-Final-Battle