*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503300--Eternity-Mirage--Chapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1503300
Do Message and tell me how you feel about my chapter one of the story after reading..
The End is The Beginnng.



  I frozed. When I saw this mark on my wrist. I was terrified. The mark was bold and definitely weirdest of all. I looked into the mirror just right beside my bed. My eyes was bold

black and the next thing I know. I had fangs. I kept it simple. I acted as if everything was normal. But came to realise, I was late for college. I was late! Freaking late!



  "Oh no.. How am I suppose to rush to school? God! I don't own a vehicle! And my school is like 30 blocks away... Great.. ", I sighed helplessly.



  I stepped out of the house front door. And the sunlight was up shining brightly into my direction, I found myself shimmering brightly and it look like I was made of diamonds. I was again, surprised by it. My curiousity went worse and my mind went wild. I was like...-



~Hey if I'm really a vampire or whatever it is.. It wouldnt be a problem to travel to school in time. ~ "



  I tapped my foot three times, hoping something could happened while visualizing the image of my classroom door, still hoping something crazy will happened, I closed my eyes. And I felt the wind and leaves brushing my cheeks. Slowly I tried opening my eyes. And I saw myself walking normally, but in an insane speed in the forest. I closed my eyes again, my heart was screaming.  And the second time I tried to open my eyes, I found myself in front of my classrom door staring at the empty classroom.



  "Huh..? Its Monday today, why is the class empty? Its 8.00 a.m sharp?!" , I wondered to myself.



  I looked at the time. Again and again. But finally, I tried walking towards the cafeteria.

It was absolutely deserted. No one was there. Not a single soul. I knew this is something got to do with me. The strange mark I've got. The one I don't even know who or what did it to me.

I approached a table at the cafeteria and sat for awhile wondering and staring at the mark.

Suddenly, I felt my adrenaline rising up. My vision went blurr and before I finally collapse, I saw a black figure approaching towards me before I fell flat on the ground. I fainted.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Few Hours Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





  I woke up and found myself in this dark room. It was definitely nearing to dawn because of the sky. The roof had this little window. The place looks like an attic. But wasn't so sure about it. I stood up staggeredly on my numb feet and then I saw this cup stand out and was reflected by the light coming from the window. I smelled blood and my stomach was craving for it. I can't believe I was craving for blood. I speed up without hesitation the cup was empty. I drank it up like it was wine. It tasted so good that I went craving for more. But not until I saw a figure from the darkness walking towards me slowly. I stared in disbelief.

When the figure stood out from darkness and the light from outside reflected in.

HE was so gorgeous and young. His eyes were topaz. His lips was slender when he smiled and showing off his fangs. His eyes was absolute devil-like but in a good way. My heart melted but I did managed to stay in position..



    " Hello There young lady... Sorry to have taken your life away.. Well your parents isn't here anymore... I'll look after you... You are in the same place. But different dimension. I'll tell you what you really need to know.. And what actually happened here. I've been watching you since you were young. And I know your REAL name..  You're Asmerelda Christabella. But we all prefer calling you Anastasia, your human name... And I'm Lidérc.. We're the Transvylnia Coven.. There're few more of us here. But this is your new family.. The Nights.. ", he smile widely and slowly raising his right arm and bow..



  Suddenly from the darkness of the evening moonlight. I saw 5 figures appearing slowly out to the moonlight reflection. Two of them were guys and the other three were ladies.  As they introduce to each individual they mention their positions in the family to me.



  " Hi! I'm Crystella. You can call me Crystal. Haha. I'm your older sister!" , she smiled.



  "I'm Desdemona. Your mum!" , she smile happily. " Call me Mona. Haha!"



    "I'm Alucard Aro. Your older brother. So called. I'm with Crystella. Yeah you know what I mean. " , he chuckled then smiled widely. " Call me Aro." .



    "I'm Darth Felix. Felix you should say. Just an older brother. Yeah and this is Alia Nyx." , he smiled and pointing to the lady beside him. She smiled and wave happily. "Yeah I'm with her. So she's your older sister too. Haha. Yep." .



    "Wuw.... This is Crazy... Seriously.. My name is Asmerelda Christebella? And this is my family. New Family.. right... But..So.. This is my NEW life?" , I look stunned definitely.



    "Yes. This is your NEW life. Its ok. Your friends are here too. But they wont recognize you as the human Anastasia. They recognize you as Asmerelda Christebella. Yes. And yeah, just to add on. I'm your father.. yeah." , Lidérc laugh and smiled.



    " Oh..! Haha! Hi Dad! Men.. Can I know what I CAN do? ", I asked my NEW dad looking excited.



    "You'll find out soon.. Once you get the hang of hunting for blood.. ", he smiled and the others too. Then faded slowly while a voice booming out of nowhere saying..

 

    "We'll see you downstairs as soon as you can accept that you're a Vampire.. Welcome to the family.. ".





    I could accept that the fact I was a VAMPIRE and I wasn't dreaming. The fact that I could do some crazy stuffs and still see my friends. Just that they wont recognize me as a friend from college as they are different here too.

Well at least in this dimension. I couldn't wait for whats going to happened next. The feeling is totally unbelievable. All I could think right now is to get to know myself more. I stared out of the window. And I saw an Elf  landed not far from the tree nearby the attic window. I ran towards the window for a better view. It was a male. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He look way better than my dad. He was amazingly beautiful, with his blue eyes, pale-white skin,short and messy haircut, body slender-built. He was irrisistable. I melted way more for him than my own dad. Of cause I won't fall for my dad. Thats just insane. But I felt calm and secure when I saw the Elf.



    "Hey There! Up here! Hi!" , I shouted for him, hoping he would turn to look up into my direction.



  He did look up with a long pause and slowly, he gave me the sweetest smile I've ever seen, complete with a friendly wave-back. I eagerly wave back, smiling happily. But before something else could happen, there's a sudden change with his expression, it was totally fearful and his eyes were tense. He is definitely still looking at my direction but it was beside me. I didn't know anything, so I quickly turn and found myself been pulled away from the window by my dad. The Elf was long gone, that should've be more obvious.



    "Ana! Please be careful!! They aren't our comrades! We are enemies to the Elves, they're enemies to us too!!" , he whispered in an angry manner.



    "What!? You're kiddin' me! That Elf just smiled at me!? He should've just ignore me and swift away or fly or something!? And..and..Why did he disappear after seeing you? Why not me?", I whispered back in a sad tone.



    "You're new here. They don't smell the Newborns scent. Thats their weakness.. So please be careful.. I don't want anything to happen to you." , he whispered back nicely and give a peck on my forehead. "Now.. Go get some rest or maybe explore the town. Remember, they're alot of stuffs you need to know. The Elves especially.. ". My dad disappear into thin air.



    I decided to find that guy. That particular Elf. I want to know him, somehow I've got the feeling that he wants to know me too. Without hesitation, I swift out of the window from the attic and head for town within a minute.







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Chapter 1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
© Copyright 2008 Saphira (legendvampire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503300--Eternity-Mirage--Chapter-1