*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503751-Equations
by Medz
Rated: E · Article · Opinion · #1503751
Simple Equations
Let’s put it simply, a sequence of complex demonic equations distributed evenly among several races and nations. The first to decipher are rewarded power, fortune and inducing fear. Second to solve the riddle shall be awarded blind loyalty to the past, support and perhaps fortune... just a little. Now last to decipher shall get nothing and all that is yours is theirs, now and forever.

Natives gathered and questioned the Devil, but he denounced it plainly stating they’re demonic equations. Now I might be a Devil but no demon am I, for they are forged of fire and I'm simply an Angel who has fallen and well apparently I can’t get up. Don’t blame those demonic riddles on my simple state, I venture through your lives through similar but different veins.

People gathered and blamed Devils and Demons, cursed Angels and questioned God. The world is different it’s no longer the same; it deteriorates rapidly as if simmered in acid. They pointed fingers everywhere, and failed to point one finger back at them. The world isn’t the same and there is no one left to blame, so the next step will be a mass effort to contact extraterrestrials, because dammit... those bastards must be the ones to blame...
© Copyright 2008 Medz (mmohamed1604 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503751-Equations