*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498354-Thoughts-of-Boredom
by Medz
Rated: 18+ · Article · Comedy · #1498354
Just random thought hopping
People often start writing with the objective of coming up with something substantial, a literary piece of value that holds a message, whether hidden or visible, to aid society in some way or another… Writing nonsense is, however, much more entertaining…

While some would rather comment on the latest philosophies of the universe, I am more intrigued as to why there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? And when was the last time you saw a pot of gold? I would think with the changing times and much advancement it would now be a Bank Draft made out to cash, or perhaps a little leprechaun teller ready to transfer the amount to your account…

When I was a child I lost a tooth… Mother gingerly told me to place it under my pillow and at night the tooth fairy will replace it with some cash… I couldn’t sleep that night wondering why my mom is letting a strange lady into the house to collect my teeth; and what exactly is she doing with my teeth? Also, seeing that mother was a dentist, I could not help but wonder that there must have been a conflict of interest in there somewhere. I was somewhat a paranoid child… The conspiracy theories began early in my life… Of course thanks to weed I am no longer paranoid… what the hell was that noise?

FACT: The word Assassin originates from the Arabic word “Hashasheen”… Apparently there was this group of, hired guns, or rather hired swords, who consumed vast quantities of hash and dwelled within the desert much like nomads… and so the word assassin came about.

I find it odd though that you can consume vast quantities of hash and then go kill someone, kill a meal sure, but a person? Really?... That’s just a buzz kill and a waste of hash… Plus who hires a bunch of stoners to do that kind of job, unless you don’t want it done right I suppose... And wouldn’t you be able to tell if an assassin is coming up behind you when he is giggling nonstop?

“Dude, you will never guess what? I just killed the wrong person… again!” *bursts of laughter*

Now the black hole of reality is where reason would disappear. It reasons, that reality stands without reasonable doubt as being completely unreasonable... Just because I happen to stumble across this loophole to reality, don’t hold it against me as I unveil life, and in doing so, I highly hope that life isn’t a fundamentalist highly attached to its veil...

Take the Pelican Hunter as an example and you would understand that stalking a pink stick in the middle of a pond is not quite a challenge... Ah, but that’s a flamingo you might exclaim... If you would delicately fixate your mind’s eye upon it, you would realize it’s a Pelican painted pink... That is life, chasing a pink stick through a pond thinking its one thing, while in reality, it’s something else incognito.

Am I making any sense? Most definitely not… Am I making a fool of myself? It could be argued that I am indeed... However, there is absolutely no doubt that you are the bigger fool for continuing to read so far...


Well I’m off to find some kryptonite in case that bastard superman comes around…
© Copyright 2008 Medz (mmohamed1604 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498354-Thoughts-of-Boredom