*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1505452-untitled
by Kat
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Emotional · #1505452
Some ideas from a writer.
... Laying on the bed with the pillow between her knees she could feel the breeze genlty exhaling through the windows. She could hear the osilating blade of the fan circulate around its one centre point. Continously and persistantly it spiralled around and around and around- never ending never seizing. Staring out past the buglar bars she could set her heart free from the prison of her life. Watching the sky made her wish she had answers to the questions she had...

...Waking at 2am the man of her dreams had depleted in exsistance and reamined only behind her lashes....

... The bed was huge and empty unlike the words of their song described a field, this field was not gold it was a crumpled mess of week old sheets and an old dressing gown...





...Another year had passed and this year gad made her more angry than the past, smoke spoke from his mouth and began to irriatate her...
© Copyright 2008 Kat (misskatrina at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1505452-untitled