*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1507085-The-President-can-shoot
Rated: · Short Story · Technology · #1507085
The president discovers he can take things into his own hands...
The President doesn't know how he has so much cramps in the morning, and its bad enough with being in the shaky world of Dread. A country he feels he must save.



Then, an assasination is attempted on his wife, kids and himself, and in a few seconds of twisting and dodging murderously fast lasers[and] disarming the cuplrits[and] knocking them out, the president is dumbfounded at his work, and he just must find out how he did that.



His advisor steps in and tells him, "Its a project. We're tired of our leaders dying in the hand of terrorists. So we trained you in your sleep," and he unkowingly was an M.I agent, one of the best. Now that the secret is leaking, the president has to juggle his politics and hands-on approach to saving Dread. But Betrayal and Death are just around the corner, and he must wield his guns to good use or his country and his life will not be spared.



This is the concept, suggestions and questions will be entertained. Thank you. The story is going to have a half-serious language but evolve [hopefully] into something complex and dangerous. It will be set on a slightly technologically advanced era, but with alot and alot of action, with crazy amounts of carnage and betrayal.
© Copyright 2008 inkscribe CC (crazycat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1507085-The-President-can-shoot