*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1508289-Suicide
Rated: · Poetry · Death · #1508289
You can't be sure with being suicidal...
I trusted you with all that i am but you've ruined and tainted what wasn't even much of a heart/ All you do is abuse me and yet as you bring your fist to my silent lips i let out a cry as i simply weep and fall apart/ I cling to the carpet as if it could save me from your cruelty and the blood that is surely soon to come/ I stand back up and ready myself for another hit trying to keep myself numb/ As your fist connects with my already swollen and bruised eye i can't help but scream and weep as i fall to the cold floor/ "Don't hit me," I plead and yet my cries don't affect you and from my beaten face the blood begins to pour/ I can taste the blood on my tongue as it covers my teeth and keeps me from crying out pain filled words and cries/ I just wish i could end this but i'll never forgive such abusers and the world they make where all the abused dies.
© Copyright 2008 RomanticDies (romanticsdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1508289-Suicide