*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1511003-how-to-annoy-your-surrounding
Rated: 13+ · Other · Activity · #1511003
this is a list of annoying things u can do
WARNING I DO NOT WANT TO ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO DO THIS. MOST THINGS HERE MAY GET YOU IN TO TROUBLE AND SOME BEATING.





1. Dial the same number at least 8 times every time you say that you are sorry that you have dialed wrong and hang up.

2. Pour jelly powder in the soup in fancy restaurants , or in the toilet seat. (don't let anyone see you)

3. If you have a pregnant wife, take a glass of water and pour it between her legs when she is sleeping. Wake her up and yell your water has broken..when she is completely panicked you say haha got cha!(she may kill you for this)

4.If you work at a restaurant..Ask all of your customers after their weight and don't let them order what they want to. Instead you will give them food that is more suitable for them. (may get you fired but worth it)

5. Stand next to a swing door when anyone wants to enter push the door in the last second so that it hits them in the face.

6. Ask police officers if they want to touch you.

7. Hit on mothers that are out with their family.

8. Act like a teacher and enter a classroom, tell them that today you are going to work with sexual education and deal out hustler magazines. When you have done this leave fast before the real teacher gets there.

9. Run in to a kebab restaurant and take a big bite of the kebab meat and run out.

10. Call people that are in yellow pages and remind them that they are in yellow pages.

11. Go to a hospital get fake cramp(spasm) in the leg and lie down on the floor and yell IS THERE ANY DOCTOR HERE!?

12. Carry a melon in a towel and bump in to someone, drop the melon and let it burst. Start crying and yell you killed my baby!!!

13. Force everyone to call you Neo or The One or James Bond. Do not under any circumstances answer if they call you by any other thing.

14. Ask the flight attended where the stop button is when the plane is in the air.

15. Ask the flight attended if you have arrived yet every ten minutes also when in the air.

16. When you get a text message on your phone blackberry etc. go to the nearest person you see and ask them if they can read you the message then make them response to you and see how long you can make them work for you. If they say anything just say that you are illiterate.



17.if you are in a place with hard wood floors with shoes on, tap your foot on the ground. If people say anything, just tell them that you have A.D.D. and can't control it.

18. When you go into an elevator with somebody else in it and elevator music playing, whistle along with it.

19. Go to quiet places while wearing a pair of headphones and start to sing loud, inappropriate songs. Libraries also get a laugh or two.

20. To get people to hate you, wear a watch or two and ask a person you are waiting in line with what time it is every minute or so.

21. Walk up to random people and talking to them like they are a friend while trying to embarrass them. Just run up and say, "Hey Mike I haven't seen you in for ever. Are you and Bob still together?"

22. This one will only work if you have a radio or boom box and access to "Surfin' bird" by The Trashmen. Go to people and ask them if they have heard. Most people won't know what is going on than you play the song and sing along.

23. At an ATM, mess up on your PIN for a few minutes until people start to angry and say things. Then just tell them you are dyslectic and can't tell which number is which.

24. Listen to your music in lines so loud that everybody can hear it. If they ask you to stop, you can act as if you didn't hear them.

25. At pools, beaches, or other places where you only have to wear a bathing suit, find a small speedo or even thong and just walk around.

26. A classic done by a famous band, Sum 41. While you friend drives a car at night, spray people on the sidewalks with a Supersoaker.

27. Eat some popcorn and make loud, annoying sounds and say you are trying to get the cournels out.

28. Have a conversation with a person and act entirely normal and halfway through, act schizophrenic and include an imaginary person into the conversation.

29. Cough very loudly at movie theaters.

30. Wear large hats at movie theaters and sit in front of people blocking the view.

31. Stand          in front of people.

32. Stand in line for something, when it's your turn just stand there for one minute and stare at the cashier and then stand in the back of the line again.

33. If you are a ATM only take out one bill at the time.

34. If you step on an almost empty bus and there is only one more in it, go and sit next to that person.

35. Think that everyone is your therapist and tell them about your horrible life.

36. Play an annoying loop from an annoying song loudly on the bus, hospital, elevator  etc...



© Copyright 2009 lord_easterbunny (marglar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1511003-how-to-annoy-your-surrounding