*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1511963-2009
by Brandi
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1511963
About this coming year.
2009 is to be a year of joy, forgiveness, answers, and starting over.

I have learned in my life that there is so much to enjoy in life that we don't even realize. Small moments that we will someday look back upon and smile. I want to get as much out of life as possible because none of us know when it will end. I want to enjoy each moment spent with my loved ones, I want to help others and make their lives better, I want to be happy. Isn't that what everyone truly wants, is to be happy? Well now is the time. Don't wait; go out and live.

I want to forgive the ones that have I have wronged, and those who have wronged me. What a waste of life it is to waste your time hating others, trying to get even, or hurting someone's feelings. I don't want to be that way, I want to be someone that all people can get along with. No more enemies.

Answers. They can be bittersweet; things you want to hear but you don't. For me, I want answers about why things happen. Why did my boyfriend have to lose his father? Why did so many awful things happen in my past?

It's time for me to enjoy my life, to stop worrying about the past, and look forward to the future. It's time for a fresh start, to become the person I want to be.
© Copyright 2009 Brandi (brandilovestom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1511963-2009