*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513414-Peach-Furry-Bliss-new-vers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Other · #1513414
Myth Lynn's hiding ther identities as jrock artists to the world.
Characters:

Washio Shiori

Koboyashi Kinnao

Kawashi Takeo

Sanjo Naoto

Kimura Hitomi

Inoue Suki

Chapter 1:

Prologue

   

    Still chewing the gum from this morning my feet moved swiftly under me, and my mind only on one thing. I thought back about what started this two weeks ago. What would happen if secrets didn't exist? Maybe my situation would be a little bit better at this point. My pace quickened...then something smashed into me. I was now lying on the ground with two green emerald colored eyes staring at me innocently. Though only I knew that his eyes were pretending to look that way. He seemed to enjoy the fact that i was in such a helpless postion. "What are you in such a hurry for?" He asked with a once more unconvincing innocent look. Did he think I was stupid? Yes. Once again he did. I pushed his hand aside that he put out to help me with, while staggering to get up. His hand managed to touch my arm again, but kept a grip this time. "I-I was trying to find Suki...to ask her something.." I stammered. I could've sworn I saw his expression change for a second, but it found it's way back to the look I hate most. We were inches apart now which made it a bad thing considering everytime I'm this close to him, I start to notice the details in his face. And its beautiful.

--------------------------------End of Prologue-------------------------------

Chapter 1: The thing that started it all



    "WASHIO! Get in here!" screamed my boss. My eyes opened slowly. "Yes Mr. Inoue?" I replied yawning. His face never looked different. There were stress lines at every angle of his head making it look severely dented. I've always assumed that his blood pressure was high. "I'm going to need you to lock up in an hour. I've got somewhere to go, and since our customers aren't plenty today, we can lock up early." he said picking up his things.

My feet already seemed to taken themselves to my bin to get my things, and walk out the door. Takeo had texted me to meet him by the gym at school. What did he want to tell me that was so important?
© Copyright 2009 shojogirl (shoujojunkie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513414-Peach-Furry-Bliss-new-vers