*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1515752-Seraphim--Chapter-2
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1515752
Fantasy's always easier then reality, but in this case, fantasy is reality.
By third period I had been introduced to ten other people, only four of which I liked, Blaine, Taro, Ivy and Celeste. Blaine was a beautiful young girl her lime green eyes were so inviting that I almost told her everything, fancy that, anyway she had shortly cropped dark hair that contrasted her delicate features she looked very eccentric. Taro was a reasonable young lad, (excuse my use of the word lad, it was an impulse) with light brown eyes which seemed to be filed with a childish light, his sandy blonde hair cut just above covering his eyebrows. He was a lean figure, however nowhere near as lean as Blaire who for whatever reason I could not get out of my head, annoying when that happens isn't it? Ivy had the longest light brown hair I'd ever seen it was down to her waist and looked so elegant the way it twisted and turned, her face was so angelic which was enhanced by her lovely golden eyes, I swear that if I didn't look as dull as hell standing next to them then these people were blind. Finally Celeste she could have passed for a model, I mean seriously, her golden-red hair reached her mid back twirling in the occasional perfect position her eyes were so beautiful they were a dark blue with several golden flecks in it like the night sky, her milky white skin was perfection as she stood under the light of the school. My words do not do her justice but you get the idea. And it was at that point when I realized just how beautiful these four were, that I realized how much I did not fit in, at all, not even a smidgen.

Fourth period was homeroom as it turned out Celeste was in my class we were ,

"When did you move here?" she asked her voice velvety and perfect,

"A couple of weeks ago," I said, she looked remotely surprised I guess being in a small town like this with an enormous highschool you pretty much know everyone.

'Interesting, how are you finding it,"

"Good, good," I lied, I felt strangely out of place in this place.

As we arrived at home room I happened to notice someone I knew, Blaire. Damn, what a cruel fate. I glanced at him briefly and he happened to catch my eye, and that same trance like feeling swept over me. Note to self, kill Blaire.

The home room teacher, Mr Kelly, introduced himself and then got me to stand at the front of the room and introduce myself. Joy.

"My names Trinity Costello, I am sixteen years old and I'm slightly Irish on my fathers side, note the last name, but I was brought up somewhere else hence the lack of an accent and now I'm here," Is what I should have said instead it was,
"My names Trinity Costello. Hi." And as first impressions go, I don't think Mr Kelly has a good one of me. But honestly it's not my fault I'd be damned if I give that boy any information on myself, he seemed to smirk in his seat. I've changed my mind, David Tennant, way cooler.
Mr Kelly looked at me and then was stuck on deciding where I should sit, in that fraction of a millisecond I almost died as the teachers eyes rested on the seat next to Blaire, I had to bite my lip to stop myself from shouting out 'No,'
He pointed to that damned seat "You can sit there," My eyes narrowed as Blaire sent me a cocky smile, he was enjoying this, that evil, evil boy.
Reluctantly, I sat in the seat, my fists clenched and my eyes focused in front of me 'till suddenly a piece of paper hit me on the head. Considering I'm not a total teenage outcast I figured it was a note, slowly I opened it.
My eyes lingered on the piece of paper before my hands instinctively tore it apart. It had been from Blaire, 'Here's my number, you'll need/want it in the future,' in my peripheral vision I could see him smirking at me. I have never wanted to kill someone as much as I did right then at that moment.

Finally the bell rung, and I was free from torture, honestly I swear he must be what they use in purgatory.
As it was now a lunch break I lingered in the classroom for a bit, I figured I'd apologize for how I had acted, but what to say, 'I'm sorry I didn't say much about myself you see there's a boy, Blaire whom I despise and want to kill I didn't want to give him any information sorry,' perhaps I should try and make it up another a time.

As I left the classroom I saw that boy, walking beside me, and before I knew it he'd changed my course of direction into an empty classroom.
"Look," He started his velvety voice like music to my ears, his eyes seemed to be looking into my soul, "You may not like me now, but trust me you will," he moved in closer until he was inches away from my face, his face continued moving to just past my ear, "You wont be able to resist," he gave me a quick peck on the cheek, had I been able to move I would've slapped him instead I let him walk out the room all cool like. Damn him.
© Copyright 2009 Nea Lumina (nealumina at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1515752-Seraphim--Chapter-2