*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1515907-The-Sacred-Hearts-part-five-Funeral
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Dark · #1515907
Part five.
         I breathed in. It felt good, too good. But I was reconciling with my pain. It filled me, until I was relaxed. So much had happened. I almost died. Annie is dead. i couldn't save her. I looked at my wrists. Calmer now, I sighed. The funeral was in just a few hours. I ran out of the park, someone had seen me. No doubt they called the police, I could hear sirens. It was time to go anyway.

         I ducked safely into the front door. I ran up to the bathroom and took a long, hot shower.



                                                                      ***



         I had to rush to get dressed. I threw on a black shirt and black jeans. I ran out the door, I ran to the church as fast as I could. Just in time, vistation was just ending. I walked sorrowfully up to the casket. I looked at her sweet innocent face. I went into the sanctuary and sat down. Her mother walked up to the front to give the eulogy. I was asked to say a few words, but what could I say? 'I made her do it, it's my fault.'

         Half way through the service I couldn't take it anymore. I walked out. I went into the bathroom and screamed. On my way out of the church I took care to destroy as much as I could, and pull the fire alarm.
© Copyright 2009 Shakey1994 (shakey1994 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1515907-The-Sacred-Hearts-part-five-Funeral