*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517674-Slayers-New-age-Parts-67-and-8
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1517674
The final part of the new age story. Next story coming soon!
Part 6
The wolf was baring huge fangs and a pretty fierce look on his face. Jason had to think of some way to get away from it. That was when he saw it. The mauled body of a dead policeman was lying in a heap in the trees. It was most likely the wolfs previous victim. There was a tazer in his pocket. Jason knew it wouldn’t even injure the werewolf but at least it would give him a chance to escape. The wolf was ready to pounce. Jason had about five seconds to act. He rolled to the right, grabbed the tazer, turned it on and threw it. Then he started to run. He was happy he had gotten away. Little did he know that this was the least of his problems.

An hour earlier, Jen was lying in the cage. She was dreading what was about to come. Was it going to hurt? Will she escape? She was scared more than she’d ever been in her whole life.

Andy came down the stairs with a ham sandwich. “I thought you might be hungry”
“Thanks. Can I ask you something?”
“Sure what?”
“How did you guys get into this crap?”
“Jason’s dad used to do it. I don’t know what made him do it. I just like to help. I’ve never seen a monster or ghost in my life”
Jen laughed. She was glad that someone was with her because she was so scared.
“Can you stay with me? You know……..When IT happens”
“Of course. At least that way I can say I saw something”

Jen suddenly collapsed, grabbing her stomach. Andy knew what was going on. “Jen? Listen to me. If any part of you is still there stay calm. Anger will only make the beast deadlier. I know it hurts but you’ve got to stay calm. Jen spoke.
“I’m here. It hurts so much”
“I know but stay calm”
Andy heard a low growling sound coming from Jen. She looked up. Her pupils were a dark red. The colour of blood. She screamed in agony. Andy could see her teeth. They were slowly lengthening into fangs. Her hands were curling into claws with her nails slowly growing longer. Her hair was growing as well as her body. Buttons started to pop off her shirt. She turned around as her hulking figure burst out of the back of her jacket. Hair was growing on her face and body as her feet came out the front of her shoes.

Andy looked on in horror. In front of him was a huge, snarling beast. The tattered remains of her shirt lay on her back which she soon ripped off. The beast pounded at the cage relentlessly until a hinge came off the door. It was breaking out.

Jason was nearly home. He had no idea that the wolf was in the trees, chasing him like a predator stalking his prey. Jason went to open the door before a huge, hairy arm came smashing through it. Then he saw the original wolf. Jason ran around the to the back of the house. He kicked down the back door to see Andy hidden behind the wall as a werewolf was ripping down the front door. They were screwed.

Part 7
Jason silently rooted through the kitchen drawers, hoping to find a silver knife. The last draw he looked in contained a screwdriver. This was their only hope of survival against these two hulking beasts and all they had to defend themselves was a screwdriver. It was impossible to get upstairs without becoming wolf food.

Jason went back out the back door. The only way to finish this without killing Jen was to attack the original wolf and stab it in the neck. The only problem was figuring out which one was which.

He pressed his back against the wall. Both wolves were in the front room, destroying the furniture. He had no idea which one was which. Then he saw it, Jen had a bracelet and that bracelet was still on her arm. It was hard to see with all of the hair but if he looked closely enough he could see it.

Jason nodded at Andy to make some kind of noise to distract her. Andy opened a cupboard, causing pans to spill out and crash on the floor. He raced out of the back door whilst the Jen werewolf ran into the kitchen, ripping cupboards from the walls.

Jason ran into the house. He jumped onto the back of the wolf, which shook frantically to get him off. Jason grabbed the screwdriver from his back pocket and stabbed. The wolf stopped and calmed down before it fell to the floor and regained to form of a now dead man. He looked to be about forty years old with short black hair and a slight beard.

Jen walked out of the kitchen. She was completely naked but she was holding a towel around her from the laundry pile. “What the hell happened?” she asked.
“You did”

Part 8
It was early next morning and Jen was ready to go home. “Are you sure I’ll be ok now?”
“Yeah. Just go and enjoy your life and please take the subway home from work”
“Ok. I think I’ve learnt what can happen.”
Jen leant forward and kissed Andy on the cheek. “Thanks”
Andy was flustered. “Yeah… no problem”
She turned to Jason and planted a kiss on his lips. “Make sure I hear from you”
“You will. Be careful” Jen walked out the house and down the front path.

Andy and Jason looked at the house. Chunks of furniture were lying everywhere and scratch marks were all over the wallpaper.

“How the hell are we gonna clean this up?”


Check out Slayers: Change of face parts 1,2 and 3 COMING SOON!
© Copyright 2009 Dantheman (dantheman644 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517674-Slayers-New-age-Parts-67-and-8