*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517931-Comforter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Other · #1517931
This is really about a bedspread!
The Comforter

Its main components are downy,  material, and thread count.  It still has separate patterns throughout the fabric.  Each square is unique in its own pattern.  It crosses on top of each other.  The way it holds shapes and smells, it causes shadows to appear or its fragrance reminds you of a love that is moving on, traveling along another path.  Lines all going in the same direction but if you look to the left or right you see cross patterns.  Extra stitching really gives the comforter all of its comfort.  The owner makes it take on different shapes by washing and drying it. 

Where they lay or sit on it.  How much wear and tear or push/pull they put on it.  It has many runs from where it was pulled or snagged but didn’t destroy the fabric; just made a run, which looks like a small block taken out of the fabric with no real beginning or ending to the run.  The ends are worn one fluffy from more downy than the other.  One end has strings hanging and a portion of the comforter open with the downy still in tact.  Some portions of the downy within the comforter are flat and no longer fluffy or full.  On the outside you see the color scheme as well as the stitch seam.  There is always a foundation to everything; to the comforter it is the material and the stitching.  The fluff is divided into parts that come together to give warmth to the body, mind and spirit.  The comforter.

© Copyright 2009 stephmadd (stephmadd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517931-Comforter