*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517932-Awesome
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Other · #1517932
God is Awesome
God is an awesome God.  He gives us people who look like us, act like us but we see them different from us.  God doesn't show you this to say you are better than your friend or family but to say see a part of you.  Now you need to fix it.  Instead we get busy trying to fix or help them.  When God placed this person in our life or allowed us to see the problem area so that we could change.  Or see why change is needed.  God selflessly gives each and everyone of us over and over again people, places and things in our lives relevant to just us.  He helps us, each and every one of us, all at the same time. He is so awesome.  He knows how to make me feel special by showing his love for me in this way.  Seeing me in others allows me to learn my lesson through others instead of the rocky bump on the head. Next time you see something in someone you don't like or agree with, take a moment.  Be true to yourself and ask, is this me?  Don't be so quick to say, "Not me, God.  I would never do that or act that way."  If you don't recognize it then God just keeps sending it your way.  You will go around the mountain over and over again instead of crossing over to the promise land. 
© Copyright 2009 stephmadd (stephmadd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517932-Awesome