*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517934-can-we-talk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1517934
talk not holler!!!
When we first met you touched me and made me feel like a school girl again.  Now you don't touch me at all.  You don't yearn for me like I yearn for you?  I don't know what to do.  When I try to talk to you, I feel wrong.  Wrong for asking, wanting or needing your affection.  Wishing you felt the same way I did.  But do you?  Do you yearn fro me like I yearn for you?  Or are you afraid to reach out to me.  To want me in a way you want no other.  In a way, no other woman can even begin to fulfill.  I told myself I wouldn’t spend any more time looking and searching for a love that conquers all.  I need tender loving care.  My love needs to marinate, time to get what I get.  Maybe I am getting what I give.  I have chosen not to give since I don't get.  Maybe it took you longer to want me, longer to need me, longer to feel me.  Is it too late?  How do I get back?  Back to where I feel comfortable--comfortable enough to even talk to you.  Comfortable enough to even look at you and say all the things I really want to say.  What can I do?  Maybe...just maybe I should just ask you, Can we talk?
© Copyright 2009 stephmadd (stephmadd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517934-can-we-talk