*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517933-Baby-Moms
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Prose · Other · #1517933
I was upset with the drama!
Bitchass Baby Mommas



If you call your child’s father and scream at him for not getting clothes or shoes yet your child does not health care you are a bitchass baby momma.

If you are mad at the baby daddy for leaving you but not getting his stuff together for you but he has moved on to someone else and you are hating, you are a bitchass baby momma.

If you tell your child to call their father and ask them about things your grown ass should be asking, you are a bitchass baby momma.

If you file child support after five years just for spite and your child is lacking in any area of his life you are a bitchass baby momma.

If you feed your child candy and chips for breakfast and they already have fifteen cavities you are a bitchass baby momma.



Grow up and realize whether or not the child’s father man’s up or not, you decided to bring this child into the world and ultimately the responsibility is yours.  Don’t wait until your child is ten and you can’t afford to feed and clothe him to decide you need child support.  If your child’s father is not stepping up to the plate and he has the capacity to do so then file for child support, apparently he needs help in how to spend his money.

You are a bitchass baby momma if your child’s father is stepping up to the plate and out of greed or spite you file child support just to get more money or put him in a financial bind.  Bitchass!  If he is doing all that he can but you don’t feel it is enough take that up with God.  You have that issue not him or your child.  Don’t be a proud mother and say, I can do it all by myself and the minute the going gets hard you run to the state.  Child support is to enable you to help take care of your child as if there were still two incomes in your household, not a tool to be used to get back at the father.



A real mother doesn’t call the baby daddy when her lights are getting cut off she revisits her budget to see where she went wrong.  She reassures her child  there will be hard times but God will see us through.  God did not bring us here to leave us.  A real woman makes plans for her child’s birthday whether the father does or not.  It is still her child’s birthday and she buys a gift from dad.  Why?  So the child can feel secure that daddy loves me.  A real mother doesn’t down the father in front of the child because she knows she is saying those same things about her own child.  A real woman doesn’t put their child in the middle of adult matters.  In the home of a real single mother, she puts the feelings of her child before her own petty feelings.  She can deal with those feelings and still make sure her child grows up in a loving environment and when the question does come up, where is my daddy?  She answers honestly without judgments and fault finding. 

If the father is not in his child’s life there is no amount of guilt to push him in the picture.  You didn’t lay down with the right man and you have to take responsibility for that and stop playing the blame game.  If you raise your child in a loving reassuring home being honest about why daddy is not there, you allow your child to make his own decisions about daddy.  You have the power to help your child grow up not wondering about dear old dad but knowing even though dad couldn’t be here mom still had my back.  God will take care of your child’s father if he is not doing right by his child.  You don’t have to add to that or make your child feel like they have to choose who to love.  They are free to be themselves and see life for what it really is.  A real mother who left the bitchassness alone



© Copyright 2009 stephmadd (stephmadd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517933-Baby-Moms