*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1518695-Threes-a-crowd---Chapter-two
by Adarah
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Drama · #1518695
Unbelievable Experiences
The next morning Julia slept in and was in a huge rush to get ready and go.

Although, kindly, Morgan had waited for her, he didn’t want her to get in trouble for being late.

They walked down to the conference room together and went to their assigned seats.
Julia had been placed next to Riley Potters.
During the mind-numbingly boring conference Riley had been moving his hand up Julia’s skirt underneath the table.
Julia was worried that everyone else could see what he was doing to her. But she liked doing something that she knew was wrong.
At the end of the conference Julia was walking outside for a cigarette and Riley followed her.
Riley started to become very friendly towards her, he hadn’t been like this before, and it was kind of surprising to Julia.
Riley asked her out to Dinner for the next night, she thought about it for a while but then said yes, why not?

****

Then her cell phone rang, it was Jordan. He wondered if Julia wanted to catch up. She was keen to see him and had done her work for the day so she went upstairs, re-done her make up, got out of her ugly grey, tight business outfit and into a nice little black dress. Not to mention some black lingerie.

When Jordan got there to pick her up he gave her a hug took her back to his place for Dinner.

After dinner they sat down together on the couch and talked for a short while. Then Jordan went to kiss Julia, but she didn’t hold back, in fact she wanted it just as much as he did. They were making out when he started to run his hand along her leg, up her dress and he pulled her underwear down. She ripped his top off, undid his belt and pushed his pants down. He slowly moved up on top of her, strung her dress off and casually removed her bra. He entered her pressing down on her body hard but carefully. Julia was digging her nails into Jordan’s back while carelessly moaning. Both sweating. Jordan came all through Julia then slowly stopped. Julia had never had such an intimate experience before. He had left her breath taken.

She must have needed that - some good erotic sex.

After wards Jordan gave her a hug and they both fell asleep.

Julia woke up. She glanced over at Jordan’s clock. It was midnight, she guessed she way staying at his place tonight.
© Copyright 2009 Adarah (ambercaitlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1518695-Threes-a-crowd---Chapter-two