*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1519144-Passive-ExistenceAddicts-Fate-Pt-I
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1519144
Darkside of addiction.
Feelings suppressed by the blessed presence of a life distressed./ The walking dead have no time to rest./ Continuous witness of essence drifting to the loneliness of a judgmental death./ Please believe the visions received are passionate pleasure in substance relief./ Intertwined with dangerous dreams of hazed memories./ Leave behind serenity to search for most admired disorder./ Layers upon layers of deceitful lies and significant betrayals./ Become one with the vicious fear found in the mind's deepest, darkest corners./ Eliminate the addicts fate or be lost in diseased isolation for all eternity./ Spirit will nevermore be denied an endless chase./ But forever defied by a conscience twisted with flawless misery./ Envision a life revisited by shameful remembrance of escaped instances./ Actions forgotten, but never granted forgiveness./ Soulless phantom fading to a place strange madness calls home./ No redemption to speak of; no self to love./ Fighting a sacrificial battle all alone./ Reminiscence of defended resistance brings forth the untimely demise of a passive existence.
© Copyright 2009 c.jackal (c.jackal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1519144-Passive-ExistenceAddicts-Fate-Pt-I