*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1520980-Nevilles-Troubles-Ch-3
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1520980
a plan is hatching, will Neville catch on?
Draco sat in his common room awaiting Professor Snape. it was embarrassing enough to be found having sex, let alone with a Gryffin-dork.

The other Slytherins were talking and rambling on about this and that. A few of them were sitting in the recluse corners of the common room, just two layers of cloth away from indecency.

In the Headmaster's Office, the two house heads and nurse gathered together; "So Poppy, what were the results?" Albus looked over is half moon glasses.

"It would seem that Mr. Longbottom is in fact a part Veela, rooting from his maternal great grandmother." She began, "Since he is now seventeen he has come into his blood rights and subconsciously is searching and testing out possible mates... I think that we are just seeing the beginning of this. As for the Malfoy boy, I think it would be wise to watch their interactions closely."

Minerva nodded, "Well I agree with Poppy. I can't fault a student for his magical inheritance... I shall allow Longbottom to continue his education here, only if we can set up a private quarter for him." she looked to Dumbledore, "If he is going to be actively seeking a mate, then I think we need a place that he will be away from the other students until he settles, or graduates."

Snape sneered, "I don't believe that load of poppy-cock." he approached the headmasters desk, "Those two boys should be punished, even though it was hormonal, they should know better by now than to go about Hogwarts buggering in classrooms, better yet, buggering at all!"

Albus pinched the bridge of his nose in thought, "I believe that it would not be wise to expel either of them. Severus, if you remember correctly, weren't you a bit of a hormonal case in your seventh year?" Albus reminded him.

Snape let a light blush rise to his cheeks, "That was then Sir.." He began but was cut off.

"But it did happen. Misters Longbottom and Malfoy shall remain here at the school. Minerva, use the Room of Requirement for Mr. Longbottoms accommodations. And Severus, Please don't damage Draco, the poor boy has too much life to live."


Draco rose to go to bed, but paused as he noticed the door open to the common room. His head of house stepped in, robes flowing slightly behind him.

He turned and faced the man that would decide his fate, "So professor?" he began the timid conversation.

"You can thank Professor Dumbledore for your continuing in this school." Snape began, "It seems that Mr. Longbottom has a rare genetic disposition that made him, Ah, act out how he did this evening." He nodded.

"What the devil are on about now Professor?" Malfoy looked at the man, confused.

"It seems that Neville Longbottom isn't a pureblood. Some ways back in his family history there was a Veela." Snape grinned.

Malfoy paled, "Veela? Sir do you realize that this big news?! Any witch or wizard would be lucky to become his mate! " he began, "They would make some of the most powerful children this world has ever seen!"

Snape grinned, "That is why i have owled your father; told him about this. He wants you to be on that boys tail as much as you can. This is, of course, strictly off the record."

Draco grinned. If there was anything more perfect, he didn't want to know. If he could become Longbottoms mate long enough to produce a single heir, then his family would be noted as the most powerful known in present history.
© Copyright 2009 Lydia Marie (themagicaltea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1520980-Nevilles-Troubles-Ch-3