*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522042-Lifes-review
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Biographical · #1522042
a poem of who and what I am.The first to guess what this is about will receive 200 GP.
Another topic pushed through the cracked lips of the soulless wonders. The gravy train to love town makes her final stop, but too soon for acceptance.The ones who nurtured me now drop me to the ground and throw their faces from me in disgust. Confusion mixed with the common teen angst, an enticing stew of disgust. I turn my back to vomit, but I am faced again with the terrors of my people. My own seed donor spits his tales of hatred at me as I cower away in fear. The rage that takes him is his own security blanket, shredded by his seed donor as a boy. More so the fear in his eyes and the disappointment are enough  to drive me away with the screams of society in my ears. For a grown child thrown into the world, a fathers' hug would be a luxury, though luxuries are for the rich.so the child who loves with her heart and not her cunt is thrown back into the lions den, in their hopes to destroy her tattered spirit.
© Copyright 2009 Lydia Marie (themagicaltea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522042-Lifes-review