*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522097-Currently-untitled
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Draft · Relationship · #1522097
This is just a story I started to work on, I have no real plot yet so ideas would help.
"Gee, I'm never gonna get ready!" A voice giggled before a short and dark haired girl ran from the bathroom into a bedroom. She sat on a chair infront of a vanity, looking in the mirror and checking her make-up one last time. "Just call me if you can't drive home and I'll come get you, kay?" She smiled up at the concerned man who'd followed her into the room. "I'll be fine, I'm not going to drink much, I'm the desinated driver. A smile shone on er lips as if she was laughing at a joke. "Okay, but still call me if you need anything." He wrapped his arms around her and looked into the mirror at them. "Gerard, I won't go if you don't want me to. I'll be perfectly fine hangin' here with you," she stood up and placed her hands on his neck, looking at him with a serious look on her face. "No, go have fun with your friends, you've been working a lot and stuk here with me enough babe." Charlie chuckled, "I love being here with you. But are you sure?" "Yeah," he kissed her lips a few times, "go have fun. But please put on pants first," he teased, looking down at her bare legs before kissing her some more. His hand moved down onto her leg and she smiled. "Alright, alright, I'll go, gosh." She laughed before turning to grab pants from a drawer.

After getting fully dressed, Charlie walked towards the front door. "Baby, Trina's here to pick me up," she semi-shouted, directed towards their bedroom. Gerard walked from the dining room clad in blue boxers and a Smashing Pumpkins tee, "Okay, Frank might be coming by." Charlie smiled, she was glad he was coming over, 'cause then he wouldn't have to be alone all night. "Tell him I said hey," she pressed her lips to his, parting them slightly. "Have fun baby," he spoke agaisnt her lips before completely pulling away.

"Charlie, c'mon, let's get you in the car." Loud music pumped through the nightair as the door to the club opened and out staggered a few girls. "What time is it?" Charlie spoke in a very giggly voice. "Time for you to get home," Destiny spoke, walking a drunk Charlie to the car. "I'll drive," Trina walked up with the keys in her hand, she turned out to be the sober one of the bunch. Charlie wasn't aware of much as they drove home besides Trina had her drink some soda, but the next thing she knew, she was standing on her porch. "Got your key?" Destiny called from the car, waiting for her cousin to walk inside. "Yeah," hickup. She unlocked the door, walked in, and closed the door behind her, locking it too before the other girls drove off. Frank was passed out on one couch, and Gerard the other. It was later than she wanted to be home, but that was her fault. Once she started drinking, she didn't want to stop. After clumsily taking off her shoes, she grabbed a blanket from the closet and placed it over Frank. The tv was still on some creepy sci-fi movie, so she shut it off before walking to Gerard's side. She started to wake him up, but remembered she smelt horribly of alcohol, especially her breath. Even though she was still slightly drunk, she knew better than to make him smell that, she knew he hated the smell of it. So she walked into the bathroom.

Once her breath smelled of mints and toothpaste, she changed into pjs; some black shorts and a blue tank. Gerard began to snore a little when she walked back into the room. She chuckled lowly before tugging on his arm like a child to get him to wake up. "Baby, c'mon, let's get in our bed." He woke up momentarily to see Charlie looking down at him. "C'mon, Gee, stand up." She pulled his arm and he stood after a moment. He stretched before starting his walk towards the bedroom. Charlie followed him, shutting off the living room lamp as she did do. "Did you have fun baby?" Gerard asked as he sat on the edge of the bed. Charlie closed the door behind her as she walked in the room. "Yeah, I have pictures on the camera if you want to look at them." She wasn't sure what all she took pictures of, but she remembered taking a lot. As he looked at the photos, she walked to the bathroom again to clear her face of make-up. When she walked back, she crawled next to Gerard who as laying on his back looking at the pics. She cuddled up to his chest and he wrapped one arm around her before turning the camera around to take a picture of them. Charlie giggled and buried her face into his arm because she wasn't expecting it. He looked at the picture and showed her. Gerard was looking down at the girl on his chest, and she was looking up at him, they both had a look of admiration on their faces.

In the morning, Charlie woke up at about noon, head pounding. Groggily, she stood and stretched, noticing her lack of any type of top. Placing a short tank top on, she walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Since she wasn't 100% awake yet, she didn't think about Frank sleeping on the couch last night. She walked from the bedroom into the dining room, sitting down at the computer without noticing the 2 people in the living room. "Uhm, baby, care to put some clothes on?" She peeked around the corner to see Frank sitting on the couch with Gerard. She blushed and quickly walked back into the bedroom to change put some jeans and a bra on.

When she walked back into the living room, Gerard smiled at her remembering a video on her camera that someone took last night. She was wasted, and that part he didn't like, but he did like what she was saying. They say you show you're true colors when you're drunk, and she had said the sweetest things about him. Charlie didn't remember any of it though. She sat on the couch next to Gerard and put her legs over his while he continued to talk to Frank about something. About 15 minutes later, Frank's phone rang. "It's Jamia, 'Hello?'" he began talking to his girlfriend.

© Copyright 2009 Charlie (cyanidecharlie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522097-Currently-untitled