*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522286-A-Letter-From-a-Sad-Soul
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1522286
This is from a sad person that uses her talent of writing to express her feelings.
Sometimes I think of what will be good for me, but I always think something that isn’t what my precious treasures think.

I am a good person but it turns out that I am the bad ones; I always think of others first but I think they really not appreciate it, especially my ex-friends. What can be so bad at telling my friend what I think about her, what word did I use that make them turn their back at me? Well I really don’t know but even if I don’t I want to make peace with them; I don’t want us to break the promise that we have that even in the deepest trench we will swim together to survive. I really do miss them but I think it’s over. I think the laughter that we share, the stories that we tell, and the time that we all cry together can’t be taken back. Even if I see all of them sitting in one corner laughing together with happiness seen in their face, the time they go to lunch together and make memorable moments, I still feel proud because I can say to people that once I am with these guys that make me feel I am a person that is alive in this little world, a little world divided in happiness and melancholy.



© Copyright 2009 LiLaCooo (jami10996 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522286-A-Letter-From-a-Sad-Soul