*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1523017-Daggers-Drawn
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1523017
Horror story about a conflict.
Dagger's Drawn

By: Tina Cotten-Sturgeon


Peeking through the crack of the opened door, watching the two of them become a complete mass of nakeness, making my face cringe. Soft grunts and moans filled the room echoing louder in my head.

She's a young woman in her mid-twenties, shiny auburn hair flowing freely across her shoulders from the ceiling fan. Her emerald green eyes sparkled and can hypnotize anyone with their sheer beauty. Her cheeks pronounced with a mild splash of color. A glossy red color smoothed across her full lips.

He is slightly younger, with shoulder length brunette hair feathered around his intrigingly handsome face. Golden brown, almost yellow eyes, that sparkle in the dimly lit room. When he smiled you could see the creases from his dimples that adorned his smooth face.

I have always adored him since the day we met in the local grocery store. Accidently bumping carts into each other, it was so magical, I felt the proverbial fireworks light up at that moment. That was five months ago, now, here I stand watching this filthy fornication; on my own bed no less!

The fucking bastard! The treachery! That harlot.. this is not a brothel!

The lurid sound of sexual satisfaction permemeates the room. Their acrid sex scent fills the air. I felt my face grimace, seeing him perch between her open thighs. Knowing he is skillfully working his tongue studded piercing around her clitoris while finger banging her nasty cunt like he used to do to me. Anger! Hardly the emotion I was feeling. Mortified! Is more accurate, but vengeful is precise!

Turning toward the linen closet, underneath the soft forest green towels, reaching for the black sheath. I pulled it from its hiding place and caressed the sculpted handle. Tracing the maze of skulls on the bone grip.

Slowly, I pulled the sheath off exposing the six inch, double-edged blade. The sunlight reflected off the stainless steel as my reflection shown in between the blood groove running down the middle.

Returning to the door, I noticed they had changed positions. The slight bulge in her mouth as he placed his hands upon her head, holding her in place as he gingerly thrust his pelvis and hips upward, increasing with exuberance until he suddenly stopped and pulled out of her mouth.

Morbidly, I was getting turned on watching her rise to her hands and knees as he took position behind her. As he pumped her pussy from the rear, I could feel the cold steel as it touched my stiff nipple. My other nipple was being playfully flicked and pinched by my fiberglass fingernails.

"What are you doing? You cannot be turned on by this fucking bastard and his concubine. WAKE UP! Wake the fuck up girl! She's fuckin' your man!"

While my eyes closed and the blade caressed my breast, the blade slipped, nearly giving me a masectomy. Cringing as the tip rounded my navel and hooked the loose tie of my robe undoing it completely.

"Woman, snap out of it!"

Falling to my knees, my eyes popped open. They felt like they were on fire, a seething anger erupted. Staring blankly, not able to cry nor blink, red is all I could see. My stomach twisted and churned. Acrid black bile boiled and bubbled in my throat, burning as if I won the fastest eating contest and the food was Habenero peppers. A slow but steady thumping pounded at my temples.

"Look at her Jaden! Her soft skin touches Riley's body. Her full breats being cupped in his hands. She is laughing at you. She's a heathen! Girl, she is mocking you by fucking Riley. Your man!"

Tears poured from my eyes as the dagger slipped to my moisture rich crotch. Without insertion of the blade, my idle hand slowly and gently rubbed alongside my inner thighs. Almost calmingly the chilled steel grazed my throbbing clitoris and a mad flow of girl goo is set free.

Moaning came from the opened room and again my attention became volitile. I saw only crimson. I was so pissed off, then the voice in my head returned.

Kill her! Rip her filthy throat out. She had your man's cock down it! Kill the bitch!"

Charging the room, dagger raised above my head. The handle clutched in both hands as I drove the blade into the delicate flesh. Aimlessly plunging into her frail body. Crack! Crunch! Went the bones as the double edged blade worked its damage.

Warm splatters of blood bathed my face with each continuous downward thrust into the fleshy canvas before me.

"That's it Jaden! Kill her! Bludgeon the bitch!"

Heavy wheezing drifted to my ears and my pace calmed. One last vengful act as I poked the tip of the blade into her left eye, swirled it around and popped her eyeball into my hand. Rolling the slimy object, I raised it toward my lips. Puckering I kissed it softly. The salty membrane, sticky and gooey, enticeed my tastebuds and my tongue lapped wildly at it. With one quick movement my tongue flipped the ball inside my mouth. Rolling it between my cheeks and scratching it gently with my teeth, not really noticing the awful texture. POP! As my teeth clamped down and the putrid liquid squirted down my throat.

"EWWW..! Let's SEE her top that!"

With my breath slowing, my eyes regained focus and my mind recomposed. I looked down at my bloody hands. Dropped the dagger and my eyes followed the scarlet trail along my arms, halting at the insides of my elbows. My tits were sticky and covered with gore.

I spat what was left of the eyeball out and looked over the horrific scene. Sploches of blood covered my shoulders, legs and face.

Yellow chunks of fat and reddened muscle meat displayed across the seeped bedding. The lifeless body before me, the florid flesh opened and clammy, sticky to my touch.

"Girl, that was incredible! Such power! Oh no? Shit Jaden, look at what you've done. Look now! You cut Riley."

Clearing the blood from my forehead and eyes, my eyes shifted downward. My Riley's naked body beneath me. Gashes and slices deep within his perfect body. Rouge liquid pooled onto the pristeen sheet.

Oh my Go..! Where the hell did that snatch go? How did this happen? I grunted in dismay.

Clutching his head into my lap, holding his face close to my heart, tears stung my flushed cheeks.

What have I done?

"Uhmmm.. Hey stupid girl! Call 9-1-1 dumbo. Hell..o! Crazy chick here. You killed your man honey. Whata do that for? An evil cackling laugh followed.

Who do you think you are? You stand here, shouting out orders. Enticing my every move. Cut her! She's fucking your man! The pounding in my head grew stronger. I clutched my ears and screamed out with agony. Angrily I shouted- Cut the bullshit and come on out here and face me!

" Girl you been trippin'! I ain't tell you to kill Riley. I telled you to kill da bitch. Don't go blaming this shit on me. Naw girly."

Come out here and face me you gutless piece of shit!

Still with the dagger pressed hard in my left hand, I raced through the hallways, opening evry door possible. Her voice shreaking through my skull. "Come find me!" Followed by evil laughter. Cupping my ears tightly, the bloodied dagger pressed against my mascara blackened cheekbone. The tears still stinging.

Stop! Stop tricking me! Where are you? I staggerly spit out.

Fiercely my back slammed to the plastered wall. The tears have washed away any remaining make-up. My body sunk, the squeak of my weight sliding down its length was loud. I sat, knees curled and pulled tightly to my chest, almost cowardly. The insanity before me, caused profused sobs to relentlessly run down my heated flesh.

"What's the matter bitch? Givin' up so soon? Girl, you ain't gonna find me."

Just shut the fuck up!

I rose up and staggered toward the death room. Riley's vacant eyes bore fire through me. I walked closer. Stared harder into his eyes. My reflection, not normal, for it had two heads.

One the innocent shiny auburn haired beauty with the emerald eyes. The other, a wicked, messy black as coal haired woman. Her eyes midnight black as well. The fingers she rose to her face, bent and crooked. She flicked her forked tongue outward and slapped it across my face still stinging with tears.

"Mother fucker! You found me. Give the bitch a fuckin' prize. All this time I have been stuck inside your fuckin' head. God! You always annoying me. Couldn't make a decision on your own if they paid you a million bucks for a thought. You sure you ain't a fuckin' blonde? Humph! Anyway, what can I say? You fuckin' bored me. I needed to release some fuckin' energy. You was gettin' your pussy licked and your tits caressed. Man, Riley had a nice fuckin' cock! Huge! Only problem was, you was gettin' screwed, I got what? Jack shit! My cunt got no licks and no dicks. My tits got no suck and no fuck. The pressure was damaging me. You saw my fingers, shit they couldn't get me off. I needed a release. And since you was fuckin' I was killin'. Riley won't be fuckin' your puss no more."

You spiteful bitch! Why didn't you just go away? Let me love in peace.

"Jaden you imagined me into your life as a child. You spoke to me for years. I thought we were best friends."

But... I loved him. I really did.

"You used to love me as well."

That was years ago. I was a damn child with no friends, had to make one up.

"Jaden, I love you. I fell in love with you the moment you spoke to me. Please, fuck me Jaden? I want you. I want you to fuck me like you fucked Riley."

I moved closer to Riley's mutilated corpse. A swift slice of the dagger across his cock and it landed in my left hand. Like it mattered to him now. I propped his member upon the dagger making an impromtu dildo. Ran the silkened head across my hardened nipples.

Hey Crazy, get ready. I'm gonna fuck you real good. I announced.

"Yes Jaden, fuck me real good with that dick on a stick."

I pressed Riley's soft but somewhat sturdy piece between my opened legs. The dripping blood provided a suitable lubricant. I pushed the corona inside a little, teasing the hole.

Oh yeah! Feel that? Ooohhhhh... fuck the dick stick! Feel it ramming in and out of your pussy faster and faster. Are you ready to cum for me Crazy?

"Yes Jaden! Yesssss..."

Hey Crazy? Cum for this bitch! In a quicker than the eye motion, I stabbed the dagger dick into my ear. Penetrating the crazy fucking bitch living in my head.

My limp body fell to the floor. Slumped over my curved knees, my body shifted and the weight of the dagger handle forced my head to slam the floor, pushing the dagger to the hilt. Death ensued.


Copyright 2007 by Tina Marie Cotten-Sturgeon. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced in any way shape or form without the express written concent of the author. All characters and events in this story a fictitous. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is strictly coincidental.





© Copyright 2009 Uniquey {you knee key} (cottentina1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1523017-Daggers-Drawn