*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1524011-Robyns-Profile
Rated: E · Fiction · Drama · #1524011
Robyn's profile
Hi! I’m Robyn Scarlett McQueen. Robyn is my father’s mother’s name and my mother, native to Georgia, gave me Scarlett as a name because she loves (and I mean loves) Gone With the Wind.  Everyone calls me Birdie though, and sometimes when I’m acting apparently too high and mighty (I just call it being proper and striving for others to be proper, they call me Queenie-I hate that).  I’m 16 as of June and about to be a sophomore with a license and a red Porshe to go into the school year.  YEAH !!!!! I deserved it though. My motto in life is to work hard to get what you want and then to work even harder to keep it. That’s how my life is. I work hard for everything including my family, my friends, my grades, my popularity, and even my boyfriend. Everyone is trying to take what I have. I’m like Jane Russell to my father’s other daughter, Kennedy’s Marilyn Monroe who sees more of the spotlight even when she comes down from New York.  The ironic thing is that I’m the blonde and I’ve got more curves and southern grace than that almost Olsen twig. I don’t resent my father’s other daughter.  She should resent me since our father dump her mother, who didn‘t tell him until later that she was pregnant, for my mother who also got pregnant, but I tolerate the bad seed that my father had before me and who continues to come almost every other summer. I really am a good person though. I get straight A’s. I’m a cheerleader, vice class president, and in F.B.L.A. I go out with the most popular and rich boy in my school, and even though he hasn‘t quite accepted it yet, we‘re going to be married one day especially since I think I work the hardest to keep him. I live in a huge house in Milton, Georgia and live a great life, so I should be happy. I AM HAPPY. I just have to work hard at it especially hard when Kennedy is around. I love my best friend, Mercedes, whom I'm basically always with.  If she didn't already have a twin, who is M.I.A. right now, I'd be her twin.  We both have boyfriends on the football team which gives us trouble.  We also go after what we want.  All the girls around us including our newest lackie Mallory want to be us. I'm going to need Mercedes more than ever  now that I hear Kennedy is going to stay with us on a more permenant basis for something bad she did in New York. As God as my witness, she will not ruin my year!



Favorite Shows: Extreme Makeover: The Home Edition, Desperate Housewives (Bree is sooo my favorite character), Grey’s Anatomy, Gossip Girl



Favorite Music: Prima J, Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson, and Britney Spears after her lets get fat and crazy phase



Favorite actress/actor: Grace Kelly



Favorite Movie(s): Legally Blonde (It always makes me happy after a bad day), The Other Boleyn Girl



© Copyright 2009 Victory (victory_84 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1524011-Robyns-Profile