*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1524424-Mercedes-Profile
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Fiction · Drama · #1524424
Mercedes' profile
Mercedes Starr

Age: 16          (as of July 15 and got a nice black Mercedes)          Nicknames: Merce

About me: I am popular, but no queen bee thanks to the way a queen bee is expected to act. First and foremost I must tell you I love men. No, I’m serious. I really love men. If you approach me and you are even semi good looking, I’ll talk to you.  Robyn , my b.f.f., says I have a disease, a flirting one.  Having a boyfriend should really stop me, but since he has the disease worse than I do, which causes us to go on and off because of his need to kiss or more now with his little football groupies, I feel the need to do the same. I love him though, and even when there are other people in our lives, we always see to go back to each other.  Second, I’m going to be famous one day.  Third, I’m a twin and the oldest of the twins. I’m nothing like Heaven. I’m more into the glamorous, social able with everyone, and fun. Heaven is more shy, introverted than I EVER was, organized, and unable to socialize like I do. I can talk to complete strangers with ease. It’s a talent I inherited from my father, James McQueen, rapper, music producer, and club owner. My sister , the Virgin Bride-called that since the beginning of our freshman year, is more like my mother, and I guess that’s why I don’t get along with my mother especially over my average looking grades. I’m daddy’s little girl, and my sister is my mother’s Miss Priss. This is why I flirt with her crush, Devin, my boyfriend’s stepbrother, more than she does….which might not be a good thing if anyone finds out. I love my sister though. I love her more than anyone on this earth.  She listens to me and I understand her when she’s trying to communicate.  She’s the passive to my aggressive.  Unfortunately Heaven isn’t talking to me ever since the New Year’s Eve party last year, and as much as I love her, I really don’t want her to come back from New York with Kennedy this fall where is she is currently living with our mother while the divorce is going through. If she comes back, my fear of her exposing some of my fun which hurt her feelings would grow to new heights. Sometimes people mistake my fun for whorish tendency, but oh well. Oh, I love to dance, so I’m on the dance team occasionally and a cheerleader.  I started dancing when I saw Janet’s dancing in one of her videos, and I hope to be like that (unfortunately no singing talent) . I do feel like I'm in a movie about my life sometimes, so everything is about me.  Robyn is the 2nd person the understand that and we both can coexist because we're like Paris and Nicole before the fight.



Most interesting facts about me: I have a male ego called Diego, and I actually like my father’s mistress turned girlfriend whose living with us since my mother left him when she discovered his 2nd infidelity.



Motto: “A hard man is so good to find.”-Mae West

Favorite music: BEYONCE!!!!! ( I just love her. If I could, I would die and reborn as the child she will produce with Jay Z)

Favorite Shows: Gossip girl (watches it with best bud Robyn),  America’s Next Top Model, The Game (the life I will one day lead but better) , Secret diary of a Call Girl (if I couldn’t be famous, I’d definitely become a high price call girl), Sex in City



Favorite Film(s): Sabrina (two men viving for one girl J), Unfaithful, Sex in the City movie



Ambition: TO BE FAMOUS!! Either by being a choreographer, a model/ actress like my mother was except better because I’m not getting married .

© Copyright 2009 Victory (victory_84 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1524424-Mercedes-Profile