*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526577-Loving-you
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Other · #1526577
Just plain love.


I love you when you wake up next to me in your arms.

I love you when you lie on your side when you sleep because you don’t want to wake me up with your snoring.

I love the fact that you put a glass of water beside me every night because you know.

I love it when you drive and you curse and swear at road hogs and people.

I love it when you get me coffee and refuse to let me have sugar in it.

I love you when we just watch the television together, with the heater on and we’re snuggled up with blankets and beer.

I love you when we just hold hands and walk down the streets of Promenade.

I love you when you give me a gentle kiss every time when I least expect it.

I love you when you kiss my bruises and my pains away.

I love making love to you.

I love the fact that you clean up after me and pick up my messy clothes when I throw them all over the floor.

I love you when you teach me how to use the TIVO when I’m such an idiot.

I love you when you explain every single football match to me when I don’t understand.

I love you when we argue and you say sorry when I don’t.

I love you so much in that one week it will never go away.

I love you enough to hope that you will find a woman that can give you happiness soon.
© Copyright 2009 Win Lou (winlou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526577-Loving-you