*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526987-The-Bittersweet-Heart
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Experience · #1526987
The naked truth of my bittersweet heart
Beaten and bruised, my heavy heart so deeply yearns for it's once vibrant and carefree ways. It screams for vengeance against the cruel and thoughtless ways of the world that have tainted it's childlike and wonderous ways. I charge the world with this henous and immeasurable crime. Where do I turn? What do I do? When will this heart beat again?

More I desire...more it escapes me. Glimpses of it return, but the realities of life press at it's door, yet I seek it still the more.

This is the realm of the fraigle human heart, where the most eloquent and thought out words miserbly fail to express the deep and profound joys and sufferings. It is the unchartered path that we sometimes travel alone, to the precious moments that it finds another soul to share the bittersweet burden.

I hold fast to the hope and joys that dance victoriously on the backdrop of pain and suffering. May I add only the sweetest of strokes that brilliantly pale the fear and faithlessness...forevermore......
© Copyright 2009 DeepBlueSea (onesoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526987-The-Bittersweet-Heart