*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1530444-TheMask
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1530444
This is one of my first attempts at an Erotic short story, please feel free to comment.
      As the last car pulled away and the last guest had departed, she sat back on her sofa and allowed herself to daydream about all the masked men and costumes worn during the evening’s entertainment.  It had been a long times since such a good time had been had by anyone in this house.  Her fantasies became so arousing that she felt a fine mist of perspiration on her cleavage, and of its own accord her hand slid between her thighs and she softly touched herself over her silky dress.

         But the touch wasn't intimate enough to satisfy her, and she slipped off her panties and arranged her skirt around her waist, her thighs widely spread and parted.

         She traced the outline of her sex flesh with a dreamy smile so lost in the thoughts that no run rampant in her mind, she wry smile now on her face, her eyes half closed, enjoying her own touch as she recalled the sexiness of the evening that excitement of games, the desires conjured up by the thoughts of the masked men and the way she would have them take her.

         Her lips so slippery with her own juices and the folds of her pussy so swollen as if she'd just enjoyed a man’s caress. She slid two fingers deep inside her Slick womanhood and moved them hungrily around, craving something which would fill her more and more completely. Wanting that void so filled with something hard and deep and would please her more completely.

         The realization that someone was there jerked her back to reality, but before she could pull her skirts down and look to see who it was or if just some shadow of her own ecstasy filled emotions. Her eyes widened in shock at the unexpected intrusion, and the shaming realization that she had been caught blatantly pleasuring herself.  He had a clear view of her exposed pussy with its clean shaven wetness glistening in the lights of the night. Her hand buried between her thighs and her fingers so deep still inside herself.

         She had a glimpse of his mask in the shadow, and her first thought was that she was dreaming and letting her own emotions and desires over take her, bring her fantasy’s to light and projecting her own wanton desires into something real.

         "Continue to pleasure yourself." The voice of her masked lover send shivers down her spine, making her pussy ache for more, as she though swiftly and hastily removed her hand from her pussy.  She attempted to pull her skirt down but he had inexplicitly someone how grabbed her wrist.  Raising her hand to his lips, licking her glistening fingers clean sucking them so soft drinking the juices down like some fine wine. Until her fingers no cleaned and replaced her hand between her thighs. 

         Like a woman in a trance she let her hand more tentatively now move over her aching pussy, aware of the hunger she now felt growing so deep inside her tingling, wanting, urging her. Her clit grew so hard and sensitive to the touch gathering that intense itch, growing deeper and deeper in her inner self.

         He watched her avidly fueling the flames of desire and arousal within her. She stroked harder, feeling herself rapidly climbing that mountain of desire until, with a heartfelt deep from her soul guttural moan, her head fell back on her shoulders and she came with a long, loud, body trembling, mind shattering, and shuddering sigh.

         Her eyes fluttered open in time to her him freeing his enormous cock, so hard and throbbing, pulsating with the blood of desire and urgency of need to take her deep and hard and feel her dripping juiced filled pussy encompass him and plunged deep inside her.

         He reached across and lifted her up onto his engorged hungry cock, clinging to his shoulders, she wrapped her legs wide and hard around him, positioning herself so his cock was nudging, begging, urging it’s self at the dripping, cum soaked pussy.

         She lowered herself onto it and inch at a time, enjoying the slow penetrating, undulating her hips, as she impaled herself on his throbbing cock which felt like a hot hard ramrod being shoved into her.  Her pussy not sure she could take it all expanding and growing even wetter as it went deeper and deeper inside.  He kissed her softly deeply exploring her mouth with his hot tongues passionate shivers running the entire length of her body her pussy so so aching to cum again.

         Feeling his full throbbing cock, she began to move slowly on it, using it for an instrument of her own pleasure, he held her took her by her waist, assisting her, holding her, shoving her hard and hard down on his thick hard now so wet cock.. Her juices now freely running down her thighs and his cock and thighs.

         She rode him gently at first, but then as a hot smoldering unbridled heat grew high and deep in her groin, faster and faster, deeper and deeper, more and more vigorously riding his cock, until she was so breathless and panting, the jolting of that cock pounding her pussy and body to its very core her soul screaming at the ecstasy and desire, filling her with unknown emotions and spiraling warm inside she had never known.

         With a scream unknown, unplanned, so deep from inside her, so animal and not know where it was coming from till she realized it was her making it. She exploded and came again in a delirious cresting wave of carnal pleasure and desire crying out with just lust unleashed as he jammed her down hard on his engorged, thick hard cock and felt his hot molten cum shoot deep inside her canyon of desire releasing like a broken dam flooding her pussy with even more juices and pleasure,  another scream and body shivering light exploded with her belly as she Came again so hard almost blacking out from the loss of everything she was or had every known.

         She rested her head on his shoulder, so worn, so drained, so wet the smell the joining so fresh in the air,  exhausted unlike she had ever been sexual, emotionally, physically.  "Where did you come from" she was able to manage in such whimper of amazement and arousal "or is this a dream?"

         "It's no dream," he told her "I just left my keys and had come back in to find them, when I saw you." She glanced at the window to see the one car still parked outside she had missed the first time.  Looking shyly up at him deep in his crystal blue eyes just burning with passion and shining with glistening light of pure pleasure appeased. "Won't you unmask for me?" she said breathlessly. He laughed softly, "Maybe someday and soon, but not now, I must go now and get back to the city. Goodnight and sweet dreams." And with that she watched him like a ghost or shadow of the night departs.  And a small sensual hungry smile creeped across her lips and amazed thought filled her mind and set her pussy swelling again.  She recognized the car.




© Copyright 2009 Tattooed Heart (tattooedheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1530444-TheMask