*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1530448-The-Water-Cooler
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1530448
My second attempt.
It started out as any normal Monday would, up at 6 a.m., shower,  make-up,  dress and coffee. Always the coffee, she would have to start cutting back on the coffee she mused.  Out the door by 6:30 and to the office, day-in day-out this had been her schedule for the last year since the divorce and she had thrown herself into her work.  Ah, but today, today was to be different in a way, today she expected Darius to be in from the coast.  She always loved when he would come in from his job on the coast to brief the CEO's on the companies business there.  He was so Tall, Athletic  with that blonde hair and the face of a fallen angel, laughs to herself, get a grip Jennifer you sound like some romance novel. 

Slowly she set to her work checking her email answering the ones she could, forwarding the ones she always seems to get that wasn't her department anymore, and deleting the junk that gets passed from one computer to another. Just then she heard his voice, she actually knocked her cup off the table almost jumping to her feet to see if it was truly him.  Hurriedly she runs to the bathroom to check her face and smooth her hands over her soft cotton dress she had worn today. It had been so hot of late and no one really noticed her much at the office, though under that cotton dress was the body of a well-figured woman. Not too old she thought not  too young, and for having had two kids in pretty darn good shape, oh enough she thought to herself, I am what I am.  Walking back out to the office she notices that he was there it wasn’t a dream and he looked very handsome and strong standing there in his 501 jeans and Polo sport coat. It had been so long since last she'd seen him and what had started with a simple drink and dinner had ended in such a nice breakfast brunch the next day. That had been, what god, she can't even remember. Lets see she left him in Oct, softly mumbling, her mind wonders back to that night and the passion he has brought out in her, the endless wetness that even now grew at just the memory of that night.

"Jennifer.. you ok" like a shout in the dark snapped her to her senses. Looking around almost embarrassed that someone might have been able to tell or smell how hot and wet she had gotten standing there by the water cooler lost in her thoughts.  She looks around for the voice and its Darius standing there over her so tall a lean his hair golden just showing the slightest hint of strawberry highlights.  He softened his words with a beguiling smile and again "Jennifer are you ok, you looked like you were deep in thoughts there.”  Smiling coyly hoping he couldn’t tell she was standing their squeezing her pussy tight to try to minimize the wetness, her panties already soaked, she so feared he could tell. "Hello Darius, yes I'm just remembering and thinking of times gone by.  “You know, of course, I left my husband." Saying that a bit more emotionally and intense then she meant to. "Calm yourself and tell me what happened" "Did you fight a lot, did he not satisfy you?".  A dreamy smile curved Jenny's lovely mouth and her green eyes sparkled with pleasure yet with a longing so lost it was hard to miss. "No, that was never a problem for us, we would make love and spend erotic nights together. It was just we grew apart and he seemed to lose interest in being married and to tell the truth so had I."

He drew her close to the water cooler so they were facing the office, no one could really see over the cubicles. She startled when she felt the caressing hand on her bottom over her thin cotton dress. "Darius, what are you doing, people will see" "Not if we remain in this position as if just talking about work and everyday things"

Stroking her ass lazily, sending shivers of desire rippling through her body.  It had been so long. Her hungry frame remembering his touch, the intimate mutual pleasure from the last time they had touched and spent time together. Slowly, he raised her dress at the back and slipped his hand under it, then into the silky panties feeling as he did just how wet and swollen she already had become just from his touch, his voice, his memory.  She inhaled so sharply as his fingers glided down her cleft and down her ass to make contact with the swollen wanting damp . . . no god no she was dripping wet she was so lost in the touch and the feelings.  He toyed with the slippery tissues of her sex her lips, easing them apart and tracing circles around her soft warm pussy.  Her clit now so hard with passion urging to be touched and explored. She could feel the warm moisture gathering and trickling now, flowing stealthily downwards. When he slid two fingers inside her and subjected her puss to a voluptuous internal examination, she felt her knees trembling and urgently grabbed the water cooler causing it to gurgle and shake. Fearing she was about to knock it over and bring the whole office just inches and feet away running to help, intruding and disrupting the pure pleasure passion filled ecstasy she was in. Her tiny hard clit tingled under his soft caresses rolling so smoothly and silkily, eager to be touched. But he concentrated his attention on her silky smooth lips, arousingly probing her to her very core.  She eased her legs further apart so he could reach and have greater access to her sex, her deepest wanton desires.

"We must be seen to be conversing in order not to arouse suspicion." A wave of shivering heat rose slowly through her body as she gasped, "How can I talk when you're touching me so?" almost whimpering that out, almost unable to even manage that, so lost was she in his touch and the pleasure she felt. "Then at least nod and smile from time to time while I talk. If only we were alone, so I could free you of this dress and your rosered-tipped breasts from the constraints of your bra and caress them in to harden nipples so filled with desire." A small amount of moisture grew on her smooth brow, only partly from the heat of the office and the day.  She had to admire his self-control, for nothing on his face even hinted to the fact that he was delving deep into her pussy with his fingers now completely soaked with her juices running down his hand.  Almost whispering "I wish you could touch me too, hold my hard cock in your hand and take it in your mouth swallowing me tasting me, feeling it throb and grow inside you slipping it between you lips and deep down your throat as far as it would go." She moaned faintly at that carnal thought and the desires building like a volcano now in her belly, her body shivering trembling so, the images and thoughts his words arose in her.  Gasping even more now biting her lip as he had turned now his attention to her clit, a swollen throbbing bud of desire and passion, he had begun to stroke it so deftly firmly, knowingly, as if it was her hand, knew the exact pressure, the right places,  the motion to use to manipulate her clit in such a way she was so lost in extasy she didn’t care if anyone heard or knew what was happening.  Hot wanton devouring pleasure lanced through her body and turned her limbs to jelly her muscles now like water almost unable to stand as he worked her toward the release she craved, continuously describing lewd and sexy scenarios he wished to enact with her.

She gripped the water cooler again so tightly fingers trying desperately to dig into the hardness of the plastic almost completely losing sight of where they were and what they were doing as she felt the hot molten lava of sexual desire and passion spiral deeper and deeper inside her body. Then in a sudden electric surge of erotic sensation, she exploded, her body trembling from head to toe, white lights, her mind ablaze with amazement, confusion, passion shocks of pleasure ravished and ripped through her pussy her mind her body so worn out and weak juices flowing so hard and thick. Panting striving to maintain control, she kept his hand trapped between her legs his fingers still buried so deep within her pussy, filling it as it lost juices down her leg and over his hand. She swallowed so hard and with the greatest of effort whimpered "This water cooler will never be the same" half heartedly and with great disappoint at the feeling of emptiness and loss, she let him remove his hand. And smiling so content and yet still not letting any sign show on his face of what they had just shared, he gently softly and as if starved of food for years licked his fingers clean sending shivers through her all over again  . . .
© Copyright 2009 Tattooed Heart (tattooedheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1530448-The-Water-Cooler