*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531333-Picking-up-Strangers
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #1531333
This is an X-rated story about meeting a stranger.
Picking up Strangers




Walking through the grocery store as I pushed the cart I wasn’t really paying attention. I was thinking what all I needed to get in order to make this damn meal that I had promised I would make. I sure didn’t feel like doing it now. I was jilted to a halt as my cart hit another cart.


“Hey watch where you’re going.” A deep voice penetrated my thoughts.

“Oh, look I’m so sorry. I was thinking and not watching. Are you ok?” I rambled on. I was looking at a likely model, well to my tastes anyway. This guy was hot, I mean smoking, and he stood about 6’ maybe a bit taller. He had dark hair, some piercing beautiful blue eyes, and a mustache that was trimmed perfectly. There was a bit of stubble on his cheeks from a long day at work. He was wearing cowboy boots, which make me hot anyway, nice tight jeans that didn’t leave a lot to your imagination, and a white t-shirt. I swear if he would have been wearing a cowboy hat not only would I have physically drooled, but I would have probably jumped him right than and there. Not only did he look good, but he had on my favorite cologne Drakkar, my knees were week.

“I’m fine; sorry didn’t mean to yell at you.” I could see him appraising my breast and a slight smile twinges on his mouth as he noticed my hardening nipples. I grew red in embarrassment.

“Look, can I make it up to you somehow? Dinner, drink, blowjob?” I loved watching his face as he looked shocked for about two seconds than he covered it up very well.

“How about all three plus a bit more?” He drawled with this very cute smile on his face.

“Sure. What do you want to eat?”

“Just you darling.”

Yeah I was ready to go right than and there, if we wouldn’t have been arrested I think I would have taken down his pants and started sucking him right there. But at least one of us kept our heads as we headed to the front to leave, the carts, yeah we left them in the aisle. As we walking out he grabs my ass and squeezes, than gives me quick slap on my ass cheek. Looking up he smiles at me and just nods his head. I’m thinking that this is going to be a lot of fun; this guy has got some spunk to him.

We head off to the hotel which is a very short walk away, lucky for us!

“So what’s your name?” He asks me.

“I’d rather not go by our real names, so I’m Jane, Jane Smith.”
“That’s fine with me, I’ll just be Mr. Smith than.” He chuckles, stops and grabs my arm stopping me he pulls me close to him. He lowers his head and covers my lips with his in a light touch, like a nibble on a fishing line. He than increases pressure and slips his tongue in between my lips and attacks my mouth giving me one of the most passionate kisses I’d ever felt.

“Wow.” That’s all I could say when he stopped exploring my mouth, I couldn’t wait to feel that tongue licking my pussy.

“Let’s go Mrs. Smith.” We walk into the hotel and up to the desk. “Yes we’d like a room please.”

“Of course sir, for how long?” The little oriental girl behind the desk asked.

“Oh just tonight.” Listening to his voice was like sinking into some big feather pillows, nice and comfortable.

Grabbing the key we headed to our room, with purpose in our walk and our minds wondering what it would be like. I was almost drooling remembering the kiss and how his tongue was both hard and gentle at the same time, my pussy was so wet I could practically hear it squish as I walked. I looked down at his pants, and notice a telltale bulge sticking out. Oh yeah this was going to be fun, I’m surprised that hard cock was coming through his pants.

Opening the door he let me in first, as soon as the door was closed he grabbed me for another soul searching kiss. We began to rip each others clothes off almost as we continued the kiss. I got to his pants and unzipped them, noticing he wasn’t wearing underwear, nice easy access. I lowered in front of him, devouring his cock in one quick gulp. Going down on it, I heard him moan and grab my head.

“Oh yeah that’s it baby.” He growled.

I continued sucking his nice hard cock; I began to play with his balls, while I was going up and down on his cock with my mouth. He stopped me, “come on, you need to get out of those clothes too.” He took my shorts off and lowered them after they were down; he put his mouth over one of my nipples. Expertly running his tongue around it, and biting it at the same time, I moaned in pleasure. His fingers lowered to my pussy, he felt how wet it was sticking his finger in he brought it up to his mouth than put his mouth and fingers close to my mouth so we could taste my pussy juice off his fingers as we kissed.

“Lay down.” He ordered.

I listened, he lowered him self so his mouth was almost on my pussy, and he let out a deep moan looking up at my big tits. It was like he couldn’t decide what to do first, so he came up and played with one tit as he put his mouth over the other one again. I was soaking already, but I just kept getting wetter. It was like he could read my mind; he lowered himself again to my pussy. Kissing my legs right beside my pussy he slowly licked closely to my pussy lips but didn’t get to them right away. Finally I could stand no more, “please” I begged.

“Please what?”

“Lick my pussy.”

He lowered his mouth and began by sucking on my lips taking them into his mouth and licking them. He went up and sucked on my clit taking it into his mouth, I was moaning in pleasure as his tongue ran all along my pussy, not leaving a single bit of it untouched. I was getting so close already, I knew it wouldn’t be long and I would be exploding in orgasm. He put a finger in my pussy and sucked and nibbled on my clit more. I began moving all around, I was so close any second and I would be over the edge.

“Come for me baby.” That’s all it took I shuddered in a deep toe curling orgasm screaming as my body enjoyed the pleasure. He continued licking my pussy and fucking it with his fingers for a bit longer, bringing me close to another orgasm, but it was like he sensed it, or it might have been that I was screaming “I’m going to cum again”.

“Ok suck on my cock now.”

I moved so he could lie down and I could put my mouth around his cock again. This time though I didn’t just stay on his dick. I lowered my mouth and took his balls into my mouth one at a time and sucked on them. Then I went down and licked his ass some, running my tongue around it as he moaned and my hand continued to stroke his cock. I than went up and nibbled on his nipples and put a finger in his ass just a little to tease. I couldn’t stand it anymore I wanted to put that cock back into my mouth. I continued to have my finger in his ass a little deeper each time until my whole finger was going in and out. I was running my tongue around his hard cock and sucking it all in, he was moaning like crazy. I wanted to have this nice cock in my pussy, but I also wanted to make him explode into my mouth, sucking down the cum. So I made up my mind at that second that was what I was going to do.

I didn’t have to wait very long, the finger working in and out of his ass was pushing him over the edge, soon he was streaming thick cum down my throat, moaning out, “oh my god, that was fucking awesome.”

I sucked all the cum out of his cock and smiled up at him. He pulled me up and gave me a deep kiss tasting his cum from my mouth. As the kiss deepened he began playing with my nipples, twisting them and pulling on them, I moaned into his mouth.

He adjusted himself moving around and having me lay on the mattress; he went down and kissed my pussy lips again, nibbling a bit on my clit. I loved the feel of it when he took my clit into his mouth and bit just enough to shoot thrills through my body. He got up and slowly slides his still hard cock into my dripping snatch.
“Nice and hot.” He smiled down at me.

He continued with this slow pace for just a few minutes, than sped up and began pounding into me. At that time he put his finger into my ass and begun playing with it, I was getting close to exploding again. He slowed down again and than pulled out of me completely. It was an empty feeling, but he would feel me up again soon.

“Turn over, on your hands and knees.”

I did as he told me putting my ass up in the air, waiting for his hard cock to slide into me again. He slaps my ass as he thrusts his cock to the hilt into me; I jump in shock, but enjoy the pleasure that spreads through my body. “Yeah you like that don’t you.” He says as he continues to pound into my pussy, he puts his finger back into my ass again and plays with that. The feeling of this brings me to another climax rocking my body again.

End of Part 1
© Copyright 2009 ctanner66 (ctanner66 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531333-Picking-up-Strangers