*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531335-Picking-up-Strangers-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #1531335
Second part to Picking up Strangers
Picking up Strangers Part 2

A RECAP OF THE END OF PART 1

I sucked all the cum out of his cock and smiled up at him. He pulled me up and gave me a deep kiss tasting his cum from my mouth. As the kiss deepened he began playing with my nipples, twisting them and pulling on them, I moaned into his mouth.

He adjusted himself moving around and having me lay on the mattress; he went down and kissed my pussy lips again, nibbling a bit on my clit. I loved the feel of it when he took my clit into his mouth and bit just enough to shoot thrills through my body. He got up and slowly slides his still hard cock into my dripping snatch.
“Nice and hot.” He smiled down at me.

He continued with this slow pace for just a few minutes, than sped up and began pounding into me. At that time he put his finger into my ass and begun playing with it, I was getting close to exploding again. He slowed down again and than pulled out of me completely. It was an empty feeling, but he would feel me up again soon.

“Turn over, on your hands and knees.”

I did as he told me putting my ass up in the air, waiting for his hard cock to slide into me again. He slaps my ass as he thrusts his cock to the hilt into me; I jump in shock, but enjoy the pleasure that spreads through my body. “Yeah you like that don’t you.” He says as he continues to pound into my pussy, he puts his finger back into my ass again and plays with that. The feeling of this brings me to another climax rocking my body again.

End of Part 1

“Yeah baby you like that now don’t you?”

“Oh yeah, it feels great.”

He keeps pushing his cock deep into me as his finger continues to probe my asshole, the feeling is awesome. He takes his cock out of my pussy and puts it at the opening of my ass, slowly he pushes it in, and inch by inch his cock slides into my tight ass. He puts a finger to my clit rubbing the throbbing clit as his cock reaches to areas yet untouched. I’m excited more than I ever thought I could be and the orgasm I reach is so hard I scream out louder than ever. He is going much quicker now as he fucks my ass, it’s never seen this much action before, and it’s really enjoying it.

“You like that?”

“Yes, it’s very nice.”

“Well that’s all of that you get for now.” He pulls his cock out of my ass leaving me empty, his finger touches my clit and pussy lips a few more seconds and stops. I don’t know what he is doing, but I miss the attention, I get ready to ask him to please do something anything to me, and I feel his cock touching my pussy lips lightly. I breathe in deeply hoping, wishing he would just put the cock in my ass or pussy now. But he slowly plays with my lips with his hard dick.

“Please.” I whisper just barely loud enough for him to hear.

“Please what?” I hear the delight in his voice at what his teasing is doing to me.

“Please fuck me.”

“Where at? How hard?”

“Anywhere, as hard as you want, no as hard as you can.” My pleading is obvious to him.

“Hm, I’m not sure if you deserve it anymore right now.”

“Please just, please I feel so empty right now.”

He moves his cock and places just the head inside of my pussy. I hold my breath hoping that he will stop the teasing, but it doesn’t work. He withdraws his dick and puts the head by the opening of my ass. Again I prepare myself for the full feeling, but he doesn’t do anything. I feel him shifting around a bit, and than I feel his cock at my pussy lips for a second and in one quick shove he is all the way inside of my pussy. I cry out in pain and pleasure, he is so deep inside of me so quickly that I cum again.

“Yeah you like that don’t you.” I can hear the laughter in his voice. “I could have you do anything right now couldn’t I?”

“Yes anything.” I moan in pleasure.

“I don’t know if I want to cum in your pussy, your ass, or all over your ass on the outside.”

“Any of them sounds great to me.”

“You know what I really want is to meet you again tomorrow at the grocery store come back here and do all this over again.”

I can only imagine the thrill at doing all of this again and how it feels.

“Well will you?” He smacks my ass waiting for my answer as his cock is pummeling in and out of me.

“Yes.”

“Really, are you sure? I’m going to bring more things tomorrow to use on your ass and pussy. You’re going to have two things in you at once, can you handle that?”

“Anything, I want it all.” I hadn’t been getting this much attention in a while, I loved it, I didn’t care if I didn’t know his name, and if he didn’t know mine. I just wanted to experience this again!

“Alright, well you know right now your pussy is all mine no matter what right?” He shoves his dick hard into me, making my pussy throb in intense pleasure.

“Yes.”

He speeds up again and as he feels my pussy tightening around his cock once again in pleasure he shoots his cum inside of me. The pleasure I feel is tremendous and I can not believe how much he came, it’s dripping out of me as he pulls out. He lies beside me and I lower my head to his cock and quickly put it into my mouth tasting the mix of our juices together.

“So tomorrow we will meet again and you will get something in both holes right?”

“Yes.”

“Are you looking forward to that?”

“Yes, very much so.”

“Don’t be late, or you will miss out on the chance.” He kisses me deeply tasting what we taste like together. “Tastes good, I could get use to that taste.”

“Hmm, yes me too, Mr. Smith.”

We lay there for a bit longer as our bodies come down from the high they have just been on. He looks at his watch only to find that hours have passed, than he looks into my eyes and I see the light of passion still in them.

“I am going to fuck you hard tomorrow, and you’re going to love it.” He kisses me again and the kiss is one filled with promise.

“I’m looking forward to it.”

After we were dressed we walked out of the room together, kissing once more his tongue entered my mouth and danced with mine. Walking out together we headed back to the grocery store as we got there he pulled me aside and whispered in my ear, “I will make you feel so good tomorrow you’ll never want to leave!” He bit my ear lobe lightly and was gone.

That night I was so wet from what I had experienced that day earlier, and just thinking about the time I would have the next day with him. My Mr. Smith had promised to do things that I had yet to experience, and yes I was very nervous, but I was so excited too. That night I sleep little but when I did it was filled with dreams of the afternoon and how much fun I had. The next day we had agreed to meet around noon at the grocery store that gave us all afternoon. Of course I had no clue about whether Mr. Smith was married or not, he didn’t wear a wedding band, but that didn’t mean anything. I knew one thing if he was his wife sure was one lucky woman, holy crap I bet she was never feeling like she needed more touching and sex in her life!

The time was getting close so I put on a nice lingerie underneath my outfit. I didn’t know if Mr. Smith would enjoy it or not, but it really wouldn’t matter I wanted to put his wonderful cock in my mouth right now, but I had to wait. As I went to the store I thought and wondered about what kind of toys he would have along with him for our afternoon romp.

As I stepped around the corner to see the front of the store I saw Mr. Smith standing there with a duffle bag, our toys for the day! He must have sensed me because he turned my way and smiled hugely, and headed my way. I could remember how his hands had felt roaming my body the day before, those lips pressed to mine feeling wonderful. I felt my pussy getting wetter as he approached me.

“Hey Mrs. Smith, how are you today?”

“I’m great, and you Mr. Smith?”

“Be better once I have you naked in that hotel again touching your body all over!”

“That sounds great.” We headed off again to our motel, checking in again under Mr. & Mrs. Smith, it was a different clerk today, but they still got a smile on their face knowing we were full of shit.

Getting to the room we ripped each others clothes off, kissing deeply and running our hands over each other. He had thrown the bag down on the floor when we had come in the room. I wondered what was inside, but I really needed his kiss and touch first. I lowered to my knees and took his pants down, getting his cock into the spot that I really felt it belonged, my mouth. He moaned as my mouth wrapped around his dick, and he pulled my head closer so I could put inside more of his dick inside my mouth.

“Get up.” He told me. I listened and stood up; he took my head in his hands and lowered his lips to my mouth. “You are now going to get something you will never forget.” He lowered me to the bed and went to his bag, taking out a smaller dildo he told me this would be the one that would be in my ass first, “that is unless I put my cock in your ass and use this in your pussy.”

All I could do was moan in anticipation, he pulled another bigger dildo out and inserted it into my pussy, it felt great and he did that trick of nibbling on my clit like he had the day before. It was all I needed to go over the edge, as I came hard, and I couldn’t stop it was ecstasy. The juices ran from my pussy down to my ass, lubing up the opening he was thinking of using next.

“Hm, now you’re going to feel something really good.” He removed the dildo from my pussy as more juices flowed out of my soaking pussy. “Don’t worry it won’t hurt you one little bit.”

He was gentle as he pushed into my ass today with the nice hard cock that had stuck there yesterday, than he thrust the dildo back into my pussy. It was wonderful, absolutely no pain whatsoever, and I shot way past the edge into the most extreme orgasm I’d ever experienced. I was screaming and cumming at the same time, he slammed into me not holding anything back. The pleasure was past the point of what I could ever even explain, and I didn’t want it to end. But he had other things in mind, pulling both himself and the dildo out of me at once, I felt abandoned and empty.

“Come and suck my cock some more.” He told me as he stayed on his knees on the end of the bed. I went over and put the cock that had shown me such pleasure back into my mouth. It was nice to have it in my mouth again, and I really wanted to taste his cum in my mouth, but I knew that he was far from done pleasing me.

“Suck it good, yeah you got it right Mrs. Smith. Make my cock slick with your spit.” I played with his balls a bit and wanted to lick them, but he was in the wrong position.

“I want to lick your balls and ass can you lay down.”

He quickly laid down allowing me access to his balls and ass. I wasn’t very experienced in licking anyone’s ass, but I wanted to pay him some attention as he had me back there. So I played my tongue around his asshole and licked his balls. He stroked his hard dick as I was doing this; I stuck a finger into his ass and slowly moved it up a little further.

“That’s very nice Mrs. Smith, maybe you can put something else in there later.” He smiled at me.

“Ok, but you’ll have to make sure I do it easy so I don’t hurt you.” I was excited about this new thing, but very nervous too.

“Oh don’t worry you won’t hurt me.” He reassured me. “You want to try it now?”

“Sure.”

He instructed me in how to slowly insert the smaller dildo into his ass, and I did it slowly, maybe a bit too slowly, but it was nice to see, he got harder and more excited and I loved the feeling of being in control. I so wanted to make him cum all over the place and taste it. I kept moving the dildo in and out of his ass, he was stroking his cock every once in a while and I was sucking it every once in a while. He told me he was getting close to cumming, and I was excited to see him again cum as he had yesterday.

“Oh yeah it’s here.” He yelled as he started to cum, I covered him with my mouth and got some of his cum in my mouth it tasted great.

“Yummy.”

“Ok, so what did you think?”

“It was awesome, oh wow, I can’t believe it was so good.”

“So you hooked on it?”

“Oh yeah.”

“Good because I’d love to give it to you again sometime.”

“Oh. Mr. Smith now really?” I was shocked that our interlude might lead to even more, but please too. I had not had another man who had shown me that much attention and had made me orgasm in such a way. I would gladly be with Mr. Smith again.

“I’m serious; I would like to have more of this, more often.”

“Hmm, well okay, I will give you my number and we can get together again.” I gave him my number and he smiled as he pulled me close kissing me. “Just wait you will be so happy that you have decided to do this and you will experience some great things.

“I’m looking forward to it.”

© Copyright 2009 ctanner66 (ctanner66 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531335-Picking-up-Strangers-Part-2