*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531725-eyes-hold-the-fire
by tony
Rated: ASR · Other · Erotica · #1531725
The left is love and the right is trust.
eyes hold the fire


Your eyes hold the fire to our lives. The left is love and the right is trust. Together they tell a story of constant new beginnings of flame and passion. Every day I look and see the unchanging love we have shared. I look into your eyes and I pray for another lifetime to share with you. My love you have enveloped me in treasure that few people have known. Ours will be a story told at the gates and as those walking through will hear to what’s being told and they will weep. As they listen to this story of one separated in spirit for to long then rejoined in the flesh with such passion that the stares dimmed for just a moment. Your eyes have consumed my breath. They are the fountain that has left me in ruins. Your voice calls to me soothing my madness. They burn with my touch and there we danced in our passion.
© Copyright 2009 tony (tonyschelling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531725-eyes-hold-the-fire