*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531931-Phoenix-Eclipse-Chaptor-One
by Darius
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1531931
This graduation day for our assassins and what they will do after it
“Graduated”

“Hello students and graduates.” said Principal Hamilton said to all the students in the auditorium he had pitch black skin, dark brown eyes, he was wearing a black suit with a red tie and he was bald “today we are graduating these fine young men from Shadow Skorm Academy to have a career being assassins, now for our graduates he pulls out diplomas.” “Now David Constantine a.k.a Fallen Assassin would you please get your assassin diploma” then out of nowhere a 14yrs old boy appeared he had black spiky hair with two big strains of his hair in the front, he had dark blue cybernetic eyes, bronze skin, he was wearing a black hooded robe, he always was a cool guy, sometimes calm, strategic, conservative, loves anime & Video games “thank you sir” he said as he takes the diploma. “Seth Carmine” a 15 yrs old boy leapt into the air and landed on a the stage, his hair was black, spiky and jelled back, he had golden-yellow eyes, bronze skin, he was confident, funny, tactical, also loves anime & Video games, and creative and also wearing a robe “I’ll take that.” he said and then did a back flip of his web and landed next to David. “Death” then a flock of bats flew to the stage then starting to form into a human shape, he look to be 15 or 16 yrs old, he let his spiky hair flow wildly, his eyes was black & empty like a black hole, his skin was pale white & flawless, he was quiet, dark, observant, strategic, charming and was wearing the same thing, he took the diploma and stand next to Seth “showoff” Seth remarked Death smirked a little, all three of them are best friends and after they graduated they are going to start a clan .(1 hour later) their were now 32 students on the stage “ Today they are not students anymore they are now full fledge assassins that will bring honor and respect to the academy I bid you farewell and may the shadow gods be with you. David, Seth and Death are now in a city called Rain City located middle of Texas and it always has a rainy weather hint the name. “Were here” David said they were standing front of a big old rusty beat down warehouse that was the right bottom corner of the city, with their suit cases & bags and they was still wearing their robes “this place is a dump don‘t you agree Death” Seth said, Death just nodded his head “well a little rundown but I’m sure if we throw some hi-tech equipment & plasma screen TV with a Xbox 360 Elite it would be a decent home for us.” “Well might as well unpacked.” the trio walked in the warehouse it was just as rusty and beat down from outside they threw their stuff to side and took off their robes. David was wearing a blue jeans, black shoes, black shirt and a gray jacket, Death was wearing gothic attire black boots, black trench coat, black gloves Seth was wearing an all black jacket, shirt, baggy jeans with a black holster which he kept his Lightsaber and the hilt is black , shoes. “I wish I had a energy weapon.” David said, he walked over to a large rectangular table in the middle of the warehouse, he pulled out 3 pieces of folded up paper and un folded them on the table “now let us see what we need to pimp our place, okay Seth you go meet our contact, Death you get medical and magical equipment and I will get the tech equipment.” “why do I have to meet the contact, couldn’t I just go and beat on some killer baddies” Seth said “ no, we are assassins not murdering douche bags okay, so please do this for me.” “Fine, I‘ll go.” and with that they all disburse to do their jobs.
© Copyright 2009 Darius (dariuscarmine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531931-Phoenix-Eclipse-Chaptor-One