*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1532332-meditation
Rated: E · Poetry · Spiritual · #1532332
Let Mother Nature wash over you as you meditate opening you're eyes to many wonders.
Was a warm crisp morning
Alls was well everywhere I turned
The sun bathing over the blue-feathered birds drinking from a nearby pond.
I sat on a smooth surfaced rock, watching the animals come out and play.
Crossing my legs, the arms stretched out I closed my eyes and let Mother Nature assist me with my morning meditation.
As I was in a trance I heard a twig snap, disturbing my peaceful ritual.
Eyes still closed I let the individual come near knowing it wasn’t an animal of any sort by the sound the footstep made with each step.
The body stood next to me, cracking an eye open I saw a young boy wearing a confused expression.
He crossed his small pale legs sitting next to me, imitating my actions and closed his eyes.
Smiling back at the child, I closed my eyes once again the both of us in a trance letting Mother Nature wash over us.

© Copyright 2009 sleepy night (nr88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1532332-meditation