*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1530890-The-truth-about-Brandon
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Dark · #1530890
Young girl finds out her boyfriend is dead and has dark secrets that will come after her
Dark fic

         Looking at his lifeless metal chain wrapped body she couldn’t help but let a gasp escape from her lips. There on the hard cold cement ground was her lover of three years staring back at her with those lifeless pale blue eyes, his purple thin lips slightly apart and his dried crusted blood that covered more than half his body was starting to crack and chip off.
         She couldn’t believe it was her Brandon’s body that the police officers were surrounding, investigators observing and treating him like he was a goddamn specimen! Faith felt like someone ripped out her heart and stomped on it with a five-inch stiletto, she fell to her knees a shaky hand trying to reach his body, she wanted to touch his body to see if he was cold, if he would wake up from his trance if he felt her warmth. Faith tried to get near him but a tall lanky officer saw her crawling towards him and dragged her away, she screamed as tears spilled down her face her nails clawing at the officer’s arms.

“Miss you need to calm down and get a hold of yourself!”

“Get a hold of myself?! My boyfriend is dead not even three feet away from me and I’m suppose to get a hold of myself?!”

“I apologize ma’am but this is a investigation you cannot be here, the best I can do is give you a call if we find any evidence to who might have done this to him”

She stared at him with her piercing emerald eyes hoping it would make him queasy but a man in his field had probably gotten worse looks than the look this petit raven haired girl was giving him.

“You better give me a call in three days or I will come down to the station every single freakin’ day and make your life a living fucking hell!” she hissed out gritting her teeth, her hands balled up in fists ready to take him down, which the officer found quite amusing.

“Alright miss I promise I’ll do the best I can..no guarantees”
As Faith opened her mouth to spew more vile things at his face the officer stopped her getting her information down as a distraction to calm the firecracker down and went back to the crime scene, leaving faith standing alone watching everyone move around his body, which they covered. Nothing left in her Faith dragged her energy drained body home, the image of Brandon’s face embedded in her head. Facing her flamboyant father was another task she had to deal with she thought grimly.
   

© Copyright 2009 sleepy night (nr88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1530890-The-truth-about-Brandon