*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1535655-Fallen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Abbie
Rated: · Fiction · Dark · #1535655
Demons hear his name and shudder...
Beelzebub landed on his two feet soundly. He didn't want to do this, but he had no choice. To take a man from his family? Tsk. Tsk. Something he didn't want to do. But Donathon knew the consequences of his action.

He opened the door, unsure how to continue. Donathon was by far older so it would be like a rebillous teenager talking to an adult. He stepped in, looking Donathon fully in the eyes. He had no salvation now.

"Donathon, you know why we are here."Beelzebub said, sitting in a chair across from Donathon.Donathon nodded slowly."My baby...my baby." he kept repeating. Beelzebub drew in a deep sigh. Satan was going to kill him.

" here's the deal, Donathon. You live, but you must give us your daughter when she turns sixteen. Got it?" Donathon raised his head. Beelzebub saw the struggle of relief and confusion. Finally, he said,"No." Beelzebub shook his head."You know I have no choice, right?" Donathon nodded.

Beelzebub pulled out his sword.

Spencer Fuge woke with a start.
© Copyright 2009 Abbie (brittany25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1535655-Fallen