*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1537202-Bobbyland
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Nonsense · #1537202
Just a random thing from one of my B-Days...
Bobbyland

By: Liz G, Liz S, Mandi, & Mari

One time in Bobbyland, Mandi met a guy named Bobby and wore size 3 jeans and he took Mari to a forbidden island where no one returns. Then he turned into a cat and then Liz G turned into a dog, Liz S turned into a bunny, Mari turned into a llama and Mandi turned into a mouse. Then they all said that an evil person named Philipiño Peppers is gonna come eat them all. Then they heard someone scream bloody murder so they rundeded and Bobby ran into a tree. And then Liz G and Bobby switched animals and and and umm they sang happy birthday. One of them found a billion dollars in a dead man’s skull and they, themselves, screamed bloody murder. Then they all went shopping for shoes and turned into animals again. Then Liz G and Bobby got into a fight and Mari had to bite them both in the butt and spit in their faces. Then Liz G started chasing Mandi around and Mari bit her again. Mari fell in love with Bobby. He said no way and off the cliff and into a volcano and they had roasted dog for dinner, except for Mandi. Then they went shopping to celebrate his death at Spencer’s and got an oddly shaped piñata. Then they went shopping for sticks to hit it and accidentally hit Liz G in the head numerous times. Then they got ice for her head with 30 bruises. Then Liz S fell down a hill and then Mari fell after. Then they met another guy named Bobby in the Bobby Forest of Bobbyland who turned into a red dog. Then they named the doggy Doggy, and the kitty Kitty Kitty, the llama Llama Spit, the bunny Buggsy, and the mouse Scurry. Llama Spit and Doggy had baby puppies and named them Ralph, Ralph, Doggy Jr, and Llama Jr. Llama Jr and Doggy Jr bit Kitty Kitty in the butt. Then Llama Spit sang the llama song and Kitty Kitty bit everyone in the butt. Kitty Kitty ate Scurry’s friend, Bobby the Mouse. Then a dog named Llama Fart came and decided to bite her in the butt because Bobby the Mouse was his friend, too. Then Buggsy turned back into a human and bought pretty ribbons and band aids for Kitty Kitty’s butt. Then Buggsy gives everyone a trillion dollars to buy a car and go shopping. She is driving a really big car down the road. Kitty Kitty never got her revenge because Scurry went and ate waffles while Llama Spit bit her in the butt.

The End.
© Copyright 2009 Liz Gillitzer (lizzygill24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1537202-Bobbyland