*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1567867-Information-on-Deletion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1567867
this is why i'm deleting imortant stuff from my porfolio
Lizzy here!

This is just a little something to tell you what's going on.

You may have noticed that I have deleted a few items from my portfolio. (i.e.-- "The Lone Wolf", "Dragon Queen Lupe (prologue)" and "Dragon Queen Lupe (chapter 1)")

I just want you all to know that I have decided to abandon my Writing.com acount. For those of you who liked the stories I deleted, I AM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY! I may end up putting them on Mibba.com. For reasons that I can't fathom, I am leaving "Bobbyland" up. (I may remove my interactive because no one cared about it. T_T) Maybe I think you guys would like me to keep it there. If I end up deleting it, it will be because I want to put it up on Mibba.com.

If I end up putting the ones I deleted on Mibba.com, the titles will remain the same and my ID will be lizzygill24. You'd probably have to create your own acount to get to them, though. I may also post more of Dragon Queen Lupe and an actual series associated with The Lone Wolf (one part of which I'm already working on).

Again, let me apologize for abandoning you guys. I may visit this site from time to time, for no reason. If you wish to find me, I'll be on Mibba.com(practically every night).

If what you miss is my stories, you'll probably find them there, too.

Sorry!

~Lizzy *Heart*
© Copyright 2009 Liz Gillitzer (lizzygill24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1567867-Information-on-Deletion