*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541519-Shy-But-Tough
Rated: E · Poetry · Teen · #1541519
When it comes to love and relationship I like a turtle, I hide in my shell... T_T
Running Is Wasting

A warm winters breeze, a dark night, and a child making a new dawn.

She walks alone, wondering where this road will lead. With each step she gets lighter.

Until something creeps up on her, and in fear she runs the wrong way. But she doesn't realize it until shes lost.

One again she feels heavy and shes running out of time. She wants to cry, after all, she knows its her fault.

Until something creeps up on her again. Her fear is to heavy for her to run. But then she realizes what it is.

A smile and a rush of tears come to her face as she hugs him tightly.

They walk together, wondering where this new road will lead. With each step she gets lighter.

A warm winters breeze, a dark night, and a child marking a new dawn.



Cat & Mouse

Why does the mouse keep running from the truth when it knows this feeling ain't going away...

The mousey wants to say how it feels but the mousey guess's its just gonna stick to paper. Though these feeling are building and the papers not long enough the mouse ain't speaking.

Ya the mouse has turned you down a few times but this is a game of cat and mouse whether you like it or not. Unless you catch the mouse this game will continue.

Are you afraid of killing the mouse? Well you shouldn't be, this mouse is tough. Trust me.

The mouse doesn't know if the cat knows or not, but time is running out.

This mouse may be shy and this cat is too slow. What if it doesn't catch the mouse soon.

The mouse stops and faces the cat, it knows this feeling ain't going away.



Very Well Just A Rumor

Rumor has it

That she can be mean

Hard to embarrass

And...

This all changed

In one quick move

Theres one thing

You have to talk

About

For her to get

Embarrased

Or bright red

Of course

This could just

Be very well that

Of just a rumor

But why don't you

Test it and find out

Cuz I bet you

That its all true

That

Rumor has it
© Copyright 2009 Shy Sparkle (love_lust_lost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541519-Shy-But-Tough