*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541525-Confused-Turtle
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1541525
I like to always put my true feelings in2 my stuff.
Love Struck

This feeling...it makes me go red. The embarresment it brings. But the smile to my face that I can't help but show. Its all something I didn't plan for- but wait... Thats a lie, I did plan for the smile. Though I didn't expect it to last so long.

But then what did I expect?

A brust of excitement that I hope never ends. A feeling never to end I hope.

But theres still one small problem...

These feelings are from a smart alec guy who finds my shy attitude a little too funny for his own good.

He laughs and smiles at me for it all, and though he could use a good beating...

I'd rather not knock off that smile that I can't seem to get enough of...



Desire

A feeling so warm

So exciting

I can't help

But be embarresed by it

Though even if I have

Felt something like this before

Its never been like this

And though this feeling is strong

It seems to not be enough

I am not moving forward

I am frozen

Frozen in a desire

But if I don't start moving

This will end

And this feeling

So warm and exciting

Will become cold and hurtful

Its never been like this

I've never felt that something

Was so important

So I shall charge forward

And take what I desire

I shall walk passed this wall

Of feelings that distract me

A feeling so warm

So exciting

I can't help

But be embarrased by it

Until now



Hit & Run

The summer is coming and the dream may very well soon end. But I can fix it and make this dream a reality if I only make my voice heard.

My mind is dancing and I am trying to steady the rest of myself. I wish I could speak, but I seem to be holding my breath. Maybe thats why I am always looking away.

Everyones pushing and demanding me to do something. But they don't understand how hard it is with staring eyes it is.

I'd love to say so much more but this is kinda tell and run. This does the telling and I've already done the running.



Crush

Do you ever think, when your all alone... Am I crazy for falling in love or is it just another crush; I do.

But I saw you from the distance, and when I spoke to you. Something about the look in you're eyes, something about you're smile, it started what I never thought possible.

Then you walked away and the feeling that had began to grow ended and I never thought I'd get the chance again.

But suddenly you were there and you smiled once again. Still in the distance though, so I tried to go for it and made it into you're life. But still...

Now I am stuck and I am starting to think am I crazy for falling in love or is it just another crush to end badly?

I don't think so, so I am gonna still try to go for it.
© Copyright 2009 Shy Sparkle (love_lust_lost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541525-Confused-Turtle